Well Well ....interesting read

Re: Elano causing trouble???

The Fat el Hombre said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
"Elano is nt good enough crap mind"..........if hes not good enough, then why are Arsenal now sniffing round him?

Elano would suit arsenal to a tee. Lovely footballer capable of great things on his day, but weak, petulant and totally spineless and will always come undone against the boltons and middlesbrough's of this world.

Yeah Arsenal are shit.

Disturbance said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Elano would suit arsenal to a tee. Lovely footballer capable of great things on his day, but weak, petulant and totally spineless and will always come undone against the boltons and middlesbrough's of this world.

Yeah Arsenal are shit.

Good on their day, not suited to the prem and like I said above they will always come undone against a lot of lowly battler teams because they are spineless and have no bottle, just like elano

The Fat el Hombre said:
Disturbance said:
Yeah Arsenal are shit.

Good on their day, not suited to the prem and like I said above they will always come undone against a lot of lowly battler teams because they are spineless and have no bottle, just like elano

HAHAHAHAHAHA

If they're not suited to the Prem what the **** are we doing in it?

LOL

Funny how all these lowly battler teams struggle every year.

Disturbance said:
Mike D said:
For all these morons suggesting that Elano is a trouble causer ask yourelf this

When was the last time Hamman became unsettled at a club and started causing trouble
How about Ball I mean he's a real nasty piece of work when he gets going
Jo he's brazillian so he's gota be a trouble

You should all give your f**kin heads a wobble and think well there might just be someone causing all this especially with some very experienced players. Those without there head buried up there arse waiting for the magic f**kin wand to come out and bring all these magicains like RSC, Bellamy and Savage to save our season, might realise that Hughes is the tw*t stirring up sh*t ignoring players causing splits n the dressing room.

Good post. There is no evidence that Elano is a trouble causer other than what Hughes leaks in the press himself, LOL. From going off here though most of our fans will be delighted when Elano goes and Bellamy comes in. I thought we were aiming bigger than that tbh..

Can't wait hope we get Savage to make up the trio

Hughes is gonna ask Duncan Ferguson to make a comeback upfront

Disturbance said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

If they're not suited to the Prem what the **** are we doing in it?

LOL

Funny how all these lowly battler teams struggle every year.

...yet often beat Arsenal, even though Arsenal are a far, far superior team and footballing wise leagues above them

Hang on....let me get this straight.

Elano - a player who has struggled to make an impact or play any significant role in our season so far, wasn't sold in January because other than the likes of Newcastle - nobody wanted him.

And this somehow proves that he's as talented as the Footballing SuperBrains on bluemoon think he is...

Do me a favour....

Oh, and I'm sure if you have a cursory glance through anyone's posting history, you can find something they've said which hasn't turned out to be true. Not sure if that's quite as embarrassing as becoming so upset and hurt by one poster that you spend a day trawling through bluemoon's archives looking for "evidence" to prove how smart you are...

...but hey, I can't imagine what it's like living with an inferiority complex, I guess it must make people do all sorts of strange things.

LOL, it took me 10 seconds and 2 mouse-clicks to find this thread.

Carry on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.