Well Well ....interesting read

Trigger said:
Cheesy said:
Fcuking hell, imagine how bad our injury crisis would be without MH's training regime :-O

WhOAH! WTF where did I write that quote!

Sorry mate, it's in the article you posted. I'll get it changed ;-)

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
moomba said:
My god, that could have been written directly by Hughes PR team.

And more hanging players out to dry in an effort to deflect the blame from the manager.

Maybe so, maybe not.

But please tell me which part of that article does not sound plausible?

Oh it all sounds plausible as it buys into the average fans perception of the pampered, overpaid, mercenary footballer. Doesn't want to train, won't make the effort, lets get rid and get players of passion who will fight for the cause blah, blah. Its simplistic but effective.

Leaving aside the motivational effects of this piece going into two important games it sort of wraps up all the titbits we have been fed but with the new one inferring that Robinho did not play yesterday because he decided he wasn't 'fit'. Jo and Elano are history so having a pop at these two is pretty much a given.

Funnily enough all this reminds me of Glen Hoddle who had an astonishing ability to alienate players on a massive scale and was quite happy to show them up via the media. Needless to say I don't think Glen has worked in management for what 5 years? Its a shame in some ways because tactically he was quite astute but man management was an alien concept.

Anyway its the Blackburn way or the highway as far as Hughes and his 'highly qualified staff' are concerned so lets buckle up, dig in and make sure we are a strong top 8 side within 3 years.

Should be er fun? :)

ElanJo said:
You fuckers are unbelievable. There is a MH-Media conspiracy now? Give me a fucking break.

Tossers.

Why don't you tell us who gave them that info then? Because it sure as shit wasn't made up by a journo off their own back. There's nothing to backup any of it being true but it's 100% nailed on they've been briefed by someone at the club.

Disturbance said:
moomba said:
Can anyone answer me these questions?

Will the constant leaking of negative information about our players:
a) make them play better
b) improve the environment at the training ground
c) increase the respect they hold for the management
d) increase their value if we decide to sell

Can anyone also tell me why it is necessary to bad mouth players a week before they are likely to be drummed out of the club?

e) encourage prospective targets to sign for us.

I don't think d) is an issue. Seems to me that's no concern to the players themselves. I couldn't care less about a), they've had uncle Sven, the firm grip of Hughes, time to go. c) are you serious? Respect? Is the leaking really constant? It's only been in recent days that Hughes et al have actually decided to fight back. I wonder if this has been okayed straight from the TOP.

The bottom line is that the Arabs approved Hughes / Cooks plans (whatever they are). If anyone has a problem with Hughes, kick it upstairs to Cook. That won't work, so, it's surely time for the Hughes out folk to move to get rid of the Arabs. The buck doesn't stop at Hughes...does it?

If you aren't going to start an "Arab out" campaign, I think it would be nice to stop all this constant complaining, what good IS it doing?

BobKowalski said:
Oh it all sounds plausible as it buys into the average fans perception of the pampered, overpaid, mercenary footballer. Doesn't want to train, won't make the effort, lets get rid and get players of passion who will fight for the cause blah, blah. Its simplistic but effective.

Leaving aside the motivational effects of this piece going into two important games it sort of wraps up all the titbits we have been fed but with the new one inferring that Robinho did not play yesterday because he decided he wasn't 'fit'. Jo and Elano are history so having a pop at these two is pretty much a given.

Funnily enough all this reminds me of Glen Hoddle who had an astonishing ability to alienate players on a massive scale and was quite happy to show them up via the media. Needless to say I don't think Glen has worked in management for what 5 years? Its a shame in some ways because tactically he was quite astute but man management was an alien concept.

Anyway its the Blackburn way or the highway as far as Hughes and his 'highly qualified staff' are concerned so lets buckle up, dig in and make sure we are a strong top 8 side within 3 years.

Should be er fun? :)

I would be more inclined to buy into your way of thinking if the current top 5 clubs weren't all packed with top class players who work their bollocks off and are willing to fight for their particular cause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.