Well Well ....interesting read

EVIL said:
Disturbance said:
No, at least not to anyone's public knowledge. If you think it has you should state your source.

Personally I think if it was true then Hughes would've leaked it by now seeing as several players are being criticised in the press for all sorts of crimes.

Don't have a source, but these things come to the fore. Had you heard of this? I have to presume, and from the events of the last two months, i have to believe.

I don't see Hughes as a press-buddy man. He'll do his business January, and help Elano onto the plane with his baggage, newhairstyle and ego i guess, and i'd help him board.

So you made it up then as I suspected. If Elano attacked one of the management team unprovoked then I think he would've been sacked by now seeing as how they like to promote how hard-line they are.

moomba said:
My god, that could have been written directly by Hughes PR team.

And more hanging players out to dry in an effort to deflect the blame from the manager.
You're doing it again, Moomba. You're happy to castigate Hughes for losing the dressing room and for the way he handles Elano (based primarily on reports from the press or rumours), but completely unwilling to give credit when it is suggested he has the support, nay, admiration, of two of our best players this year in Ireland and SWP. More and more you're starting to become one of the blinkered Hughes-haters that blames Hughes when things goes wrong, but when thinks goes right suggests that it is despite Hughes. It just doesn't seem fair to me, but alas I believe I am in the minority.

EVIL said:
Yes! Do you not see. If players with their ability and APPLICATION were on the field the result may have been different. As it was they only seem to have ability when it suits. Would you prefer 11 renegade individuals or a high-quality team committed to one cause. They are a disruptive influence, and will both be gone by May...hopefully.

Ha ha, now I truly have heard everything. Don't mind the clueless manager, and poor performances from several players (including some Hughes favourites with application). It must be the Brazilians, FFS.

You said 'attacked' not me.

Physical altercation is something else, hence my wording, like the one with Barton and Dabo, neither of whom were sacked by the club. Clubs tend to attempt to contain these things. I heard that rumour on here. Don't recall hearing it via the press, though i suppose if Hughes disliked the player, he could have taken that route, but chose not to.

From what source do you conclude that the Mail article came from Hughes? It would make alot of sense to many City fans though.

if we as fans can be so easily divided dont you guys think that this is whats happening in our team too... how does it feel for any of you then you can understand how it feels in the dressing room and you wonder why we as a team cant function?

Wooderbeen said:
You're doing it again, Moomba. You're happy to castigate Hughes for losing the dressing room and for the way he handles Elano (based primarily on reports from the press or rumours), but completely unwilling to give credit when it is suggested he has the support, nay, admiration, of two of our best players this year in Ireland and SWP.

More and more you're starting to become one of the blinkered Hughes-haters that blames Hughes when things goes wrong, but when thinks goes right suggests that it is despite Hughes. It just doesn't seem fair to me, but alas I believe I am in the minority.

Absolute bollocks. I have given Hughes credit for the resurgence of Ireland (although I think a lot of that is due to the work Ireland did before Hughes came on the scene), and I have repeatedly said on here that Hughes signings (including SWP) have been good.

Don't make things up.

As for being a Hughes hater, you've got that spot on.

To be honest I felt sick reading that article, and I still feel sick now. I'm convince we will be signing Bellamy and I think I'd be happy giving up all the money we have and all the potential money we'll spend in the future to get rid of this gutless, arrogant twat and put in someone I can feel proud of as a manager.

EVIL said:
You said 'attacked' not me.

Physical altercation is something else, hence my wording, like the one with Barton and Dabo, neither of whom were sacked by the club. Clubs tend to attempt to contain these things. I heard that rumour on here. Don't recall hearing it via the press, though i suppose if Hughes disliked the player, he could have taken that route, but chose not to.

From what source do you conclude that the Mail article came from Hughes? It would make alot of sense to many City fans though.

As you read it on here we can safely conclude it's bollocks.

It's obvious who briefed the Mail, the entire article criticises the players and absolve Hughes from blame, it's like his mum wrote it FFS.

moomba said:
EVIL said:
Yes! Do you not see. If players with their ability and APPLICATION were on the field the result may have been different. As it was they only seem to have ability when it suits. Would you prefer 11 renegade individuals or a high-quality team committed to one cause. They are a disruptive influence, and will both be gone by May...hopefully.

Ha ha, now I truly have heard everything.

So what would you prefer oh mighty all-seeing one-line answer Moomba? A team of capable and committed players or a collection of non-conforming, self-centred fly-be-nights. The problem is mate, you have HEARD it all, but you never have any thesis to offer. What would you prefer?

Whats your take, try and make it beyond one sentence of sarcasm, irony or smugness. Though i guess you'll offer less, because that would be ironic and self-serving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.