Well!! what a week!

bodak said:
I dont personally have anything against any of the so called ITK brigade, in fact unlike the guys who clearly think they're taking the piss out of City fans (which I can also understand) I really enjoy the threads/rumours etc.and in my sad world could read them for hours as they're very absorbing - albeit I typically dont believe them. I do think, however, that a real ITK would simply post something of interest, including names, dates or whatever he/she knows etc. and 'walk away' prior to reporting subsequent knowledge on other deals in seperate threads. This doesnt happen on here - its simply pages and pages of these guys desperately trying to justify themselves which tells its own story.

Entertaining though.

I disagree, its pages and pages of people saying they've never got anything right. I don't believe a lot of stuff on here, but i do believe Ajay first informed me (via the forum) of our talking to Kaka. That winter transfer forum was brilliant.Maybe Ajay does have contacts, maybe he doesn't.

I to really enjoy reading the ITK threads. They are brilliant.

As for what a week, i think the was a general concensus among the 'ITKers' that City had an ideal timeframe to work to. This varied by a week either way but it hasn't worked out that way. But who is to say that wasn't the agreement around the boardroom in May?

theevilweasel said:
bodak said:
I dont personally have anything against any of the so called ITK brigade, in fact unlike the guys who clearly think they're taking the piss out of City fans (which I can also understand) I really enjoy the threads/rumours etc.and in my sad world could read them for hours as they're very absorbing - albeit I typically dont believe them. I do think, however, that a real ITK would simply post something of interest, including names, dates or whatever he/she knows etc. and 'walk away' prior to reporting subsequent knowledge on other deals in seperate threads. This doesnt happen on here - its simply pages and pages of these guys desperately trying to justify themselves which tells its own story.

Entertaining though.

I disagree, its pages and pages of people saying they've never got anything right. I don't believe a lot of stuff on here, but i do believe Ajay first informed me (via the forum) of our talking to Kaka. That winter transfer forum was brilliant.Maybe Ajay does have contacts, maybe he doesn't.

As for what a week, i think the was a general concensus among the 'ITKers' that City had an ideal timeframe to work to. This varied by a week either way but it hasn't worked out that way. But who is to say that wasn't the agreement around the boardroom in May?

I have no doubt that Ajay does get very good info.

I also respect his stance on wanting to keep it to himself, both for personal reasons and business as well.

All that said and given his stance, a lot of us just feel that he would be better off not posting transfer news up at all. He has made it clear no names and he has made it clear he wont answer questions either.

Again thats fine and his perogative but surely knowing all that, him posting 'i know something you dont' posts and lets all be honest here, thats exactly what they, is nothing but wummery!

Always defended the guy and im certainly not getting on his back here, just merely putting my views across and trying to make this place a bit more peaceful as i know and history shows, his posts rankle with a lot of members on here.

blueinsa said:
theevilweasel said:

I also respect his stance on wanting to keep it to himself, both for personal reasons and business as well.

All that said and given his stance, a lot of us just feel that he would be better off not posting transfer news up at all. He has made it clear no names and he has made it clear he wont answer questions either.

Again thats fine and his perogative but surely knowing all that, him posting 'i know something you dont' posts and lets all be honest here, thats exactly what they, is nothing but wummery!

Always defended the guy and im certainly not getting on his back here, just merely putting my views across and trying to make this place a bit more peaceful as i know and history shows, his posts rankle with a lot of members on here.

Totally agree. However, the 'i know something you don't' posts are totally understandable. Without giving names, he feeds the masses little tit bits. Timeframes, number of signings etc etc. I only proceeds by not giving names when asked by the inquisitive members. Why would the guy give names when he got so badly stung in Jan 09? He feeds what he does now by giving very general bits - which is his prerogative.

I don't see the point myself since he is just lambasted and then gets dragged into defending himself. If i were him, post the info and log off. Simple. No questions no answers.

theevilweasel said:
blueinsa said:

Totally agree. However, the 'i know something you don't' posts are totally understandable. Without giving names, he feeds the masses little tit bits. Timeframes, number of signings etc etc. I only proceeds by not giving names when asked by the inquisitive members. Why would the guy give names when he got so badly stung in Jan 09? He feeds what he does now by giving very general bits - which is his prerogative.

I don't see the point myself since he is just lambasted and then gets dragged into defending himself. If i were him, post the info and log off. Simple. No questions no answers.

No problems mate.

Ajay is a decent poster who i feel has made a misjudgement with this.

On that note, no more from me on this.

Ajay said:
Chippy_boy said:
I know it's annoying mate, but just ignore him. I do. He's a waste of food. And before anyone complains that I am offending him in saying that, I am on *his* ignore list, so he won't even see it.

seen it :)

You absolutely adore all this, don't you!

You are truly gifted at what you do. Respect.

Soulboy said:
Ajay said:
seen it :)

You absolutely adore all this, don't you!

You are truly gifted at what you do. Respect.

Even this tells a story. According to Ajay some weeks back, he blacklisted me for some comment or other. Yet it appears that wasn't the case. He can't resist reading what people say about him. It's pure attention seeking. A real ITK would have posted and gone, imho.

In my view, Ajay probably does know someone who has some connection to the club. So he hears rumours and comments that probably the man in the street doesn't hear. And he milks it for all its worth, just loving people waiting on his baited breath.

But that doesn't mean he *knows* anything. He just hears rumours like the rest of us, but maybe from better sources.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.