Well!! what a week!

Ajay said:
mcfcinprague said:
Well he's been on and conveniently ignored your question, whilst defending himself in response to others criticisms

The easiest way to defend himself would have been to answer your question - says it all really

It pains me to repeat myself!

I will NOT answer your questions - ask all you want you will not get an answer from me!

i'm not having a dig, you said two of the four have been signed , i merely asked who they were, not unreasonable don't you think?
avoidance just adds fuel to your detractors fire

20sbc07 said:
leewill31 said:
i see the itk hunters are out they haven't had much to hunt for a week or so!

I wouldnt call it a hunt really. I dont have any problem with people posting their info, their opinion or even a rumour.
I, like most on here get annoyed with people posting what they call "inside information" and just telling out right lies. Theres no need for it. You'd think he might get lucky and be right once, but every single time hes been proven wrong and still goes on acting like he has sources and knows things the rest of us dont.

Hunt over. :)

there's a line tho. saying somebody is talking bollocks is not the same thing as saying they are lying. that's a bit much unless you can demonstrate they positively knew it to be untrue. just because you could have a pretty good guess at something, doesn't mean the poster didn't hear it from someone they have reason to believe. I mean, the other thing about the players being signed, that would have been a really rubbish guess, but he posted that, so it's not like he's building a reputation out of posting educated guesses.

I'm not talking about Ajay here, but the obvious outright lies are pretty few and far between. so are the genuine scoops of nailed on transfer information. a lot of it is information or rumours that are passed on in good faith... sometimes you get someone's interpretation of the rumours. people seem to have to believe something is either completely accurate and 100% guaranteed, or a complete lie. which means, when someones info doesn't stand up, instead of saying 'bad luck', or 'you're not quite as reliable as you thought', people say, 'you liar'.

and the flip side is, when something does apparently come off, people are suddenly thrust into celebrity status, people hang on their every word, only bothering to come onto this board to hear what this one person says... which pisses off the regular users who often have a different view on it all. you call it inside info, I call it a rumour. hundreds of rumours go about. different people hear different things, not all of them are worthless, not all of them are accurate....

the old advice used to be 'take it all with a pinch of salt'. we need to get back to that, people just post things without too much fuss, and everyone else either believes it or disbelieves it, and has a chat about it. rather than make a huge deal over the celebs, or attack the ones we don't like... then get into wars over whether we can or can't voice our opinion. calling someone a liar isn't necessary every time something doesn't come to fruition, just like asking for clarity or a track record isn't an abuse.

tonea2003 said:
Ajay said:

I will NOT answer your questions - ask all you want you will not get an answer from me!

i'm not having a dig, you said two of the four have been signed , i merely asked who they were, not unreasonable don't you think?

He's consistently declined to give any information, or to support any initiative that could prove he was genuinely ITK. For example posting what he knows somewhere secure or secret and revealing it AFTER everything is public. He always dismisses invitations to do something like this as being "childish".

QED as far as I am concerned.

Ajay said:
mcfcinprague said:
Well he's been on and conveniently ignored your question, whilst defending himself in response to others criticisms

The easiest way to defend himself would have been to answer your question - says it all really

Ajay mate, i have always defended you on here but you are doing nothing but wum people with this continued stance of posting 'i know something you dont' yet refusing to answer any questions at all.

Honestly mate, the best policy for you is not to post any transfer info at all.

Will certainly make your life and that of the mods a lot more peaceful.

Chippy_boy said:
tonea2003 said:

He's consistently declined to give any information, or to support any initiative that could prove he was genuinely ITK. For example posting what he knows somewhere secure or secret and revealing it AFTER everything is public. He always dismisses invitations to do something like this as being "childish".

Because it is childish - I have nothing to prove!

blueinsa said:

I wouldn't say dont post any transfer info.
If you have an opinion post it, you hear a rumour post it or you have info eg a website post it.
Dont come on here saying you have sources and you know things for a fact which are later proven to be untrue. What was it Ajay said, theres people in dubai who handle City's transfers and you know them? or something along those lines... even though our owners are from Abu Dhabi and not Dubai.

Ajay said:
Chippy_boy said:

Because it is childish - I have nothing to prove!

i despair i really do, taunting fellow blues is not clever, it really isn't

blueinsa said:
Ajay said:

Ajay mate, i have always defended you on here but you are doing nothing but wum people with this continued stance of posting 'i know something you dont' yet refusing to answer any questions at all.

Agree 100%

I said the exact same thing the other week on a thread...............either put up or shut up!
Don't be rude and just not answer a question by a fellow Blue ffs
If your going to post rumours or speculate then your going to be asked questions..........if you don't want to be asked questions then don't post, it's quite simple really!!

20sbc07 said:
blueinsa said:

I wouldn't say dont post any transfer info.
If you have an opinion post it, you hear a rumour post it or you have info eg a website post it.
Dont come on here saying you have sources and you know things for a fact which are later proven to be untrue. What was it Ajay said, theres people in dubai who handle City's transfers and you know them? or something along those lines... even though our owners are from Abu Dhabi and not Dubai.

To clarify, I do business with the people who own and run our club...

Dubai (my office and residence) is no more than 1.5 hours direct drive to their offices..

My other office is in Abu Dhabi, because I also do significant business with other people in this region....

These 'people' are my business associates and my friends - so lay off with your inept Geographical theories!

Anyway, as you said - I am not even in England so what do I know...

So finally - for you:

I have heard a rumour from someone that we had signed 4 players weeks ago and Milner is not one of those four players - is that better for you now?

I dont personally have anything against any of the so called ITK brigade, in fact unlike the guys who clearly think they're taking the piss out of City fans (which I can also understand) I really enjoy the threads/rumours etc.and in my sad world could read them for hours as they're very absorbing - albeit I typically dont believe them. I do think, however, that a real ITK would simply post something of interest, including names, dates or whatever he/she knows etc. and 'walk away' prior to reporting subsequent knowledge on other deals in seperate threads. This doesnt happen on here - its simply pages and pages of these guys desperately trying to justify themselves which tells its own story.

Entertaining though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.