Well!! what a week!

leewill31 said:
i see the itk hunters are out they haven't had much to hunt for a week or so!

The defenders will soon be here too. To be fair if anyone other than Ajay had posted the "I know how much we will spend" post they would have been slaughtered IMO.

Poor lad makes a rod for his own back.

leewill31 said:

I wouldnt call it a hunt really. I dont have any problem with people posting their info, their opinion or even a rumour.
I, like most on here get annoyed with people posting what they call "inside information" and just telling out right lies. Theres no need for it. You'd think he might get lucky and be right once, but every single time hes been proven wrong and still goes on acting like he has sources and knows things the rest of us dont.

Hunt over. :)

20sbc07 said:
leewill31 said:

I wouldnt call it a hunt really. I dont have any problem with people posting their info, their opinion or even a rumour.
I, like most on here get annoyed with people posting what they call "inside information" and just telling out right lies. Theres no need for it. You'd think he might get lucky and be right once, but every single time hes been proven wrong and still goes on acting like he has sources and knows things the rest of us dont.

im still not sure why some get so annoyed as you put it over somebody who may or may not be telling lies about transfers?

i just read what is in front of me and then see what develops,its not live or death some are respected members some are newbies and some are just compulsive idiots(you can spot them straight away),everybody has there own opinion but some of the abuse ive seen members get for this is well OTT.

20sbc07 said:
leewill31 said:

Who said I know things that others don't - people like you say that - not me!

What I know is known by a lot of people who are also connected to people in the club!

You have slated me for numerous things but you should how immature you are when you said that I am not even in England!

This forum has been ruined over the years by people like you who just cannot accept that it is a transfer forum and that includes GOSSIP!

Glad your HUNT is over!

for today!

Robbo. said:
leewill31 said:

I am all against people slagging ITKers but thats just it Ajay is not a guy who is ITK, he never has been, hes full of bull shit...Can you not see, hes never once come out with any real info like the other posters do..

...Ajay = Bull Shit.

Cheers Robbo...

Luv back at yah!

Robbo. said:
leewill31 said:

I am all against people slagging ITKers but thats just it Ajay is not a guy who is ITK, he never has been, hes full of bull shit...Can you not see, hes never once come out with any real info like the other posters do..

...Ajay = Bull Shit.

like ive just said in a previous post it doesnt bother me if somebody bullshits or not,whether they are right or wrong its the transfer forum m8 i just come in and enjoy reading the info true or not with out kicking fuck out of the dog because messi or kaka did not come to city! :)

tonea2003 said:
ajay i asked before but you haven't replied.
who are the 2 out of your 4

Well he's been on and conveniently ignored your question, whilst defending himself in response to others criticisms

The easiest way to defend himself would have been to answer your question - says it all really

mcfcinprague said:
tonea2003 said:
ajay i asked before but you haven't replied.
who are the 2 out of your 4

Well he's been on and conveniently ignored your question, whilst defending himself in response to others criticisms

The easiest way to defend himself would have been to answer your question - says it all really

It pains me to repeat myself!

I will NOT answer your questions - ask all you want you will not get an answer from me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.