Wembley: Make It A Sea Of Blue At One End

Re: Wembley: Make It A Sea Of Blue At One End (STICKY until the

UweGoater said:
Ive just received a text of a mate whos a rag..

loads of dribble about all the old boys are out and there's gunna be murders bla bla bla...'wear black and you will be ok'

looks like bright blue for me then!

u gotta love danny dyer wanna be's! the guys nearly 40 and is soft as shite!!

embarrasing!!
Why's he a mate then?

Anyone know of what material to make flags/banners is best to use? and what paint is allowed/is best ect

I love the idea of a sea of blue, but I'd rather it were a mix of City shirts, other blue shirts, flags etc done naturally than seeming manufactured, ie the club giving out cheapo shirts. It looks and feels less cheesy and more spontaneous/fan designed.

Bluemoon115 said:
I love the idea of a sea of blue, but I'd rather it were a mix of City shirts, other blue shirts, flags etc done naturally than seeming manufactured, ie the club giving out cheapo shirts. It looks and feels less cheesy and more spontaneous/fan designed.

Yeah spot on, which is why i said everyone should bring a scarf.

Re: Wembley: Make It A Sea Of Blue At One End(BUMP!)

art.city.gi.jpg

08182DA8-EFEA-E733-663FF46A2F5080D4.jpg

Anyone with flags bring them. Let's get the end covered in blue.

city%20fans%20your%20shout%20whu.ashx

All blue would be great. Just walking through town centre, rags don't seem to know whether to wear red or green and yellow, so they won't have sea of red.

Top idea jrb but the thing about 'the club should give everyone a cheap blue shirt' is a bit daft...we all have a blue city shirt to wear and it will look less manufactured! I'll be donning mine, my bluest jeans and singing the blue boys to the final!

why for every big game do we have to come up with some gimmick? Its football not the next round of the x factor

If you want to where a wig bring a flag where blue bring a scarf do it because you want to do it and if you dont want to do the above and just want to turn up dressed however you want do it
Just all agree that when you get to your seat sing your fooking heart out for 2 hours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.