Wembley: Make It A Sea Of Blue At One End

Re: Wembley: Make It A Sea Of Blue At One End(BUMP!)

Surely if it was warm (as it should be in april) 90% of our fans will be wearing city colours anyway, and with it being against THEM, we would already be waering blue regardless?

Re: Wembley: Make It A Sea Of Blue At One End(BUMP!)

noely said:
why for every big game do we have to come up with some gimmick? Its football not the next round of the x factor

If you want to where a wig bring a flag where blue bring a scarf do it because you want to do it and if you dont want to do the above and just want to turn up dressed however you want do it
Just all agree that when you get to your seat sing your fooking heart out for 2 hours

der der der der der der der der, oi oi oi.

Bet the lurking rags are pissing themselves at these posts - lets all wear this, lets all sing that, lets sit together.

It sounds like the week before a school trip.

How about every city fan taking a green and yellow scarve to show our support for uncle Malcolm. :)

i will be wearing my blue home shirt from last season, i agree that we should just wear any blue city shirt we have because it will look more natural

daveduke67 said:
Bet the lurking rags are pissing themselves at these posts - lets all wear this, lets all sing that, lets sit together.

It sounds like the week before a school trip.
^^^^^this^^^^^^^

sorry to say it but its true,looks very small time,like a non league team on their big day out

Personally ithink fans should go as they would for any other game.

If its a sunny day wear your City shirts or simply blue/ white shirts etc. Im not a fan of wearing replica tops myself but do like to wear blue or white on a matchday.

If the weather isn't so great, again just go as you normally would.

Im more a fan of scarves myself, i really do hope the club don't provide them cheap small flags on every seat like Arsenal and Chelsea do.

hope they close the roof i don't want to get cold ! Get to wembley and get behind the lads simple's .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.