wembley sold out ?

marco

not sure what to make of this final, no doubt we will have many there, true figures probably between 40k-60k but what about the flushed club wembley who cant be arsed getting off there backsides to go or even sell their ticket then we have the wigan fans who i hear are not taking tickets as expected are we going to see swaths of empty seats?

Perhaps City should send the FA an email, tell them "you know what, we're not sure we're feeling this so we're going to call this one a miss"?

I said this would happen a couple of times but just got loads of flack from other posters. No criticism of the brilliant City fans but WEMBLEY really do want shooting over their allocation of tickets for this final. We should have been given at least 10,000 more. I predict many thousands of empty seats, no one wants to watch Wigan in an FA cup final.

Message for Stuart B at The MEN - need something on this now Stuart,many Blues are going to miss out on this,including me, as can only get tickets for 2 of my lads.

Our kid in though(Wigan end)you will be please to know.

peter.evans said:
I said this would happen a couple of times but just got loads of flack from other posters. No criticism of the brilliant City fans but WEMBLEY really do want shooting over their allocation of tickets for this final. We should have been given at least 10,000 more. I predict many thousands of empty seats, no one wants to watch Wigan in an FA cup final.
I think every football fan would agree with you

Giving neutrals and business precedence over life long fans is very unfair. Wigan fans have been given 2 tickets per season-ticket holder whereas many City season ticket holders never even had a chance.

This is not new though. FA Cup Final has always operated like this (in contrast to the League Cup Final). But I wonder how many of the neutrals and corporates will bother turning up?

what happens with club wembley can the owner decline his option to go and the fa sell the ticket on? if thats the case i asume the fa are sat on a lot of tickets, i would have thought tickets would be available on the fa site maybe advertised as aneutral seats

just to add, tickets should be distributed by the fa based on the anount of season ticket holders at both clubs so city should have got 37k and wigan 15k (at a guess) so that being a total of 52k, 20k for the fa to pass around (black market tickets) total now 72k still leaving 18 thousand for further allocation; the fa heve really screwed up big time with this one there is in excess of 35k tickets floating about that are neither going to be sold or used

cleavers said:
So the corporates and neutrals won't turn up to watch the current English champions in the most prestigious domestic cup final in the world ?

It'll be full (until 5 minutes from the end, when people try to best the traffic).

would you go and see united if there their next year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.