wembley sold out ?

Club Wembley seats are a piece of piss to offload if your an owner, you have a contact at Wembley and a number. You just ring them tell them your not going and they sell them for you ( at a crappy rate but at a minimum of face value). Mate of mine has used his to get Champions league final tickets but I doubt he will offload them via Wembley's rates lol

Hmmmm.... are you sure you're looking in the right place!? Quite a few £129 tickets in Club Wembley still available, mainly at the ends, and a lot sandwiched between the Wigan fans BUT there are still some Club Wembley Silver tickets, which are more on the sides near the half way line....
Click on Find Tickets, click on Option B, Find Available Tickets, Tick box Silver CW tickets (or CW) and when the next page comes up with Find Tickets, Click Seat Availability. A little Box comes up and tells you how many seats are available in different Sectors - including expensive Bobby Moore, but also including £129 CW and Silver CW. Have a look at the grid, and see £129 ones...... Click the Block that the £129 Seats are available in, and it will bring the available ones in that Block..... Job Done.... Good Luck

VinniesLad said:
Sadly the FA Cup is in decline. Importantly it's not the fans that have caused this. It's tin pot managers that put out weakened teams in the FA Cup in order to finish 12th in the Premier League. The lethargy shown by some clubs has a direct impact on the fans who think 'why should we turn up when the club clearly aren't prioritising this competition. Also the 'glory' of 4th place finishes has diluted the impact of the cup.

I have no doubt though that the memories of winning the Cup will live with me a lot longer than our failed Champions League campaigns thus far. The game is still about glory !!

This is why I would change the champions league places. 1st 2nd in the league champions league. Winner of fa cup champions league. Winner of the league cup champions league play off round. Forget 3rd and 4th place in the league stick them in the Europa league. Make teams play for the cups again. Not sure if it would adversely effect the league with teams not caring when they safe.

As for tickets there's no right or wrong answer yes wigan got to many tickets but how many they get isn't easy. Would have liked to have seen wigan getting 15k with us getting 31k. Leaves 4k left if wigan would have sold all there's then they could have had more if not city get them. Normally 50/50 is the best option shouldn't be a set rule on season ticket holders ect would cause problems if teams with big grounds get there. Imagine the uproar on here if it was us v the scum and out of the 50k tickets for fans we got 15k and they got 35k because of the number of season ticket holders!

hoyage said:
VinniesLad said:
Sadly the FA Cup is in decline. Importantly it's not the fans that have caused this. It's tin pot managers that put out weakened teams in the FA Cup in order to finish 12th in the Premier League. The lethargy shown by some clubs has a direct impact on the fans who think 'why should we turn up when the club clearly aren't prioritising this competition. Also the 'glory' of 4th place finishes has diluted the impact of the cup.

I have no doubt though that the memories of winning the Cup will live with me a lot longer than our failed Champions League campaigns thus far. The game is still about glory !!

This is why I would change the champions league places. 1st 2nd in the league champions league. Winner of fa cup champions league. Winner of the league cup champions league play off round. Forget 3rd and 4th place in the league stick them in the Europa league. Make teams play for the cups again. Not sure if it would adversely effect the league with teams not caring when they safe.

As for tickets there's no right or wrong answer yes wigan got to many tickets but how many they get isn't easy. Would have liked to have seen wigan getting 15k with us getting 31k. Leaves 4k left if wigan would have sold all there's then they could have had more if not city get them. Normally 50/50 is the best option shouldn't be a set rule on season ticket holders ect would cause problems if teams with big grounds get there. Imagine the uproar on here if it was us v the scum and out of the 50k tickets for fans we got 15k and they got 35k because of the number of season ticket holders!

Couldn't agree more. There has to be an incentive for teams winning trophies that takes precedent over teams settling for coming 4th every year in the League. At the moment the cash incentive for coming in the top 4 in the Premier League is creating a cartel.

simon1967 said:
Hmmmm.... are you sure you're looking in the right place!? Quite a few £129 tickets in Club Wembley still available, mainly at the ends, and a lot sandwiched between the Wigan fans BUT there are still some Club Wembley Silver tickets, which are more on the sides near the half way line....
Click on Find Tickets, click on Option B, Find Available Tickets, Tick box Silver CW tickets (or CW) and when the next page comes up with Find Tickets, Click Seat Availability. A little Box comes up and tells you how many seats are available in different Sectors - including expensive Bobby Moore, but also including £129 CW and Silver CW. Have a look at the grid, and see £129 ones...... Click the Block that the £129 Seats are available in, and it will bring the available ones in that Block..... Job Done.... Good Luck

is this some kind of world record attempt to get £129 in 1 post the most times?

VinniesLad said:
hoyage said:
VinniesLad said:

Couldn't agree more. There has to be an incentive for teams winning trophies that takes precedent over teams settling for coming 4th every year in the League. At the moment the cash incentive for coming in the top 4 in the Premier League is creating a cartel.

You've only just realised?!!!

peter.evans said:
I said this would happen a couple of times but just got loads of flack from other posters. No criticism of the brilliant City fans but WEMBLEY really do want shooting over their allocation of tickets for this final. We should have been given at least 10,000 more. I predict many thousands of empty seats, no one wants to watch Wigan in an FA cup final.

that would be a very big gun to shoot a 90,000 + seat stadium

I think some of the Wigan stuff is a tad on the harsh side, was the allocation for this not 25,000 and I know ours has gone up to nearly 32,000 but from what I can remember they did sell 21,000 for the Semi and had bad trains on the Saturday home. I can't see any reason why, bearing in mind if they have better trains (ie those after 8:30 or something) and the fact it is the final that they would not sell their 25,000.

I think the main gripe ought to be with the distribution of the tickets. There's a lot of 'well Wigan won't sell theirs out' but they probably will, that still leaves a lot of tickets to sell and I think the FA are a bit of a joke in that regard.

The main point of it is that 25,000 for Wigan and nearly 32,000 for us still leaves 30,000+ seats - I found it farcical at 25,000 per club and even with our increased allocation I don't think it is much better for us.

VinniesLad said:
At the moment the cash incentive for coming in the top 4 in the Premier League is creating a cartel.

Did you say "CREATING"?!

THAT is the reason Sheikh Mansour has had to shell out a few hundred million to bust it open for City! Make no mistake, ANY club that wants to be in the CL every year is FORCED to spend big to do it or suffer the £50M loss for NOT doing it!

In the near term, the problem is going to be that the EPL is settling out into a Top 6, unless, of course, a Billionaire comes in with megamillions to create another competitor....

City - Arab (Conglomerate/Oil)
ManUre - Yank (Sports Franchises/Food Processing/Conglomerate)
Arse - Russki (Conglomerate/Commodities)
Chelski - Russki (Conglomerate/Oil/Anything else he could sell, whether he owned it or not!)
Spuds - Brit/Bahamian (Conglomerate/FX)
'Pool - Yanks (Sports Investment Co.)

....and only 4 clubs can be in the CL every year. So, if ANY of these clubs does not make the CL for a period of years, it will either require "investment" from the owner or debts to try to keep pace with the other cartel members. Of course, Platini's FFP is designed to stop this. After all, why would ANYONE want there to be more than two or three major players in every national league in Europe? Wouldn't have anything to do with the little Euro Cartel and their wet dream of a Euro Super League, would it? Notice how MOST countries only have two MAJOR teams that win something every year?!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.