Wembley Thread (merged)

Being the bearer of happy Wembley news

allan harper said:
Thanks to blue1969 off here I've just made my mates journey back up here from Euston all the merrier.
My mate mouse use to be a right naughty Bastard following City all over the country back in the day, he works down London so it's not easy for him to get to lots of games but when he does he takes his lad with him all the time. He's now Wembley bound and buzzing his tits off right this minute.
Great feeling isn't it?

Re: Wembley Trains: No Segregation!!!

conormcfc said:
Well, I'm glad I'm getting the coach. Can't see it not kicking off once on a 4 hour train journey.

Going will be ok, imagine coming back with thousands of other pissed up fans, and your biggest rival sat on the next table to you!!! I can see a few shitbags falling asleep and getting slapped :-)

conormcfc said:
Well, I'm glad I'm getting the coach. Can't see it not kicking off once on a 4 hour train journey.

It's only a 2 hour journey

Re: How are ticket sales going?

I went with tony & he asked the guy and he said he doesnt know about the other guys brother.

rickmcfc said:
greeny-ctid said:
same mate! it will be murder!

Quite literally. So so so glad I'm driving it there and back. Feel sorry for people with kids doing the train option!

You never know who them rag bastards go after so people should watch their kids. There are no depths they won't go to.

I can't see there being very much trouble on the trains, there's full CCTV coverage in all carriages and there isn't anywhere to go to escape the coppers. You'd have to be especially thick to consider starting a scrap on a modern high-speed train.

lancs blue said:
I can't see there being very much trouble on the trains, there's full CCTV coverage in all carriages and there isn't anywhere to go to escape the coppers. You'd have to be especially thick to consider starting a scrap on a modern high-speed train.

Alcohol is a wonderful substance

Jackson-ctid said:
lancs blue said:

Alcohol is a wonderful substance
That's as may be but the one thing you can pretty much guarantee is that anyone starting anything WILL get lifted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.