Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Wembley Trains: No Segregation!!!

Coach travel for the win!

In all seriousness though; the same thinkings apply for this match as they do to all home and away derbies in that if you go looking for trouble, you will find it. I'm certain most blues will be fine. All the scaremongering and exaggeration on here doesn't help matters, though.

Re: Sell out today

Help!

I have 1390 points but can't get mine until Sunday which is not looking hopeful.

Is anyone going down tomorrow and getting 3 or more tickets? If so I would be eternally greatful if someone would get me a ticket in their group. I will of course give them say £10 for helping me out.

I can get to the ground as early as needed.

I am a genuine blue and desperate to go. My mate who I sit with got his yesterday.

Hope someone can help?

Stoke sold out. They have nearly 34k. They received an additional supply of tickets, and hope to receive more.

How come we have 31,500, and Stoke have an additional 2k?

Marvin said:
Stoke sold out. They have nearly 34k. They received an additional supply of tickets, and hope to receive more.

why do you think?

We are playing the Rags mate, they are playing Bolton who probably wont even take 30,000.

Marvin said:

cause the coperates don't wanna watch the ball in the air for 97% of the game.

blueinsa said:
Marvin said:

why do you think?

We are playing the Rags mate, they are playing Bolton who probably wont even take 30,000.
So they have taken them from Bolton's allocation? Seems unlikely. More likely corporate demand for this game wasn't so high. They received an additional allocation of £60 seats.

Marvin said:
blueinsa said:
why do you think?

So they have taken them from Bolton's allocation? Seems unlikely. More likely corporate demand for this game wasn't so high. They received an additional allocation of £60 seats.
I think this is most likely the explanation. City v United is the 'showpiece' semi, so the one the suits are more likely to opt for if they have to make a choice.

Marvin said:
blueinsa said:
why do you think?

you've answered your own question mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.