Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Sell out today

Alexblue said:
Help!

I have 1390 points but can't get mine until Sunday which is not looking hopeful.

Is anyone going down tomorrow and getting 3 or more tickets? If so I would be eternally greatful if someone would get me a ticket in their group. I will of course give them say £10 for helping me out.

I can get to the ground as early as needed.

I am a genuine blue and desperate to go. My mate who I sit with got his yesterday.

Hope someone can help?

May be able to help you out with a club wembley ticket but wont know until Monday. PM me on Monday if you have not got sorted and I'll let you know if its available but be warned they are £175 and thats face value ! (Which is of course all I would ask if its not required by another Blue this weekend)

Re: Wembley Trains: No Segregation!!!

Going down early doors just before 9, will be City and utd fans on the train but can't see there being any trouble, everyone wants to get down there and hit the pubs, might be some banter thats all. Not sure about the trains going in the afternoon, and wouldn't want to be on the train coming back after the game. We are staying over and coming back Sunday afternoon so will be on the piss after the game win or lose.
So much rubbish spouted about the amount of trouble thats going to happen, the fact is 90% of the fans going are not interested in trouble.
Saying that there may well be a few flashpoints, walking down Wembley way, walking back to the coaches after the game, the tube after the game, and also the trains coming back after the game.
As for where to drink, there will be some reds in Harrow, and some Blues in Kilburn, most fans don't follow forum directions. Saying that we are starting off in Kilburn because thats where we are staying, and then meeting are mates a bit later, probably in Harrow :-)

Re: Sell out today

meldrew said:
I'm getting the father in law (rag) to give me a lift to the ground tomorrow, will be there for 4am, anybody joining me??
am getting there for 6am, my sister (who already has hers) has agreed to come with me bless her, going to bed shortly lol and will have everything crossed that i get a ticket for me and my nephews......... :0/

Being the bearer of happy Wembley news

Didsbury Dave said:
allan harper said:
Thanks to blue1969 off here I've just made my mates journey back up here from Euston all the merrier.
My mate mouse use to be a right naughty Bastard following City all over the country back in the day, he works down London so it's not easy for him to get to lots of games but when he does he takes his lad with him all the time. He's now Wembley bound and buzzing his tits off right this minute.
Great feeling isn't it?

It is indeed mate, it's also got the other blues going with us buzzing as well. It's a shame Blue1969 lad has to miss out but rather his ticket went to a good friend then a total stranger.

Re: Wembley Trains: No Segregation!!!

4 of us are getting th e9am train down and the infamous 9pm train back.

I cannot wait. Screw them if it kicks off it kicks off so be it.

It will be a nightmare on the way back that is for sure. I cannot see too much trouble down too early for drinks plus coppers.
On the way back it will be hell especially if we get beat.
Bring it on.
There needs to be a few of us on the trains otherwise they will outnumber us which would be very bad news.

Re: How are ticket sales going?

Went at 3:30 today to buy Liverpool tickets only a couple of people there lads either side of me at the windows were offered £30 tickets only right at the back for the semi one asked how many left lad selling wouldnt say

Got mine and my lads today,block 543,row 20 and seat nos 97 & 98. Dont care if its a shit view, we just want to be there.

Block109 said:
I went with tony & he asked the guy and he said he doesnt know about the other guys brother.

He wasn't sure if Carl would get one either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.