Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: How are ticket sales going?

blue.lisa35 said:
bluewigmcfc said:
city should post how many tickets they have left so the sc holders with lower loyalty points know if they will get a ticket . I have mine but know lower loyalty point sc holders panicking .
agreed and am panicking, getting there for 6 in morning??? heard one guy going at 4am, now worried 6am is too late wtf??
It won't make a bit of differance mate, I phoned tonight and they don't open the gates until 6 so its a free for all untill then, nobody will be organising the Q and I can't see 100 people Q'ing on foot. Out side the gates or the fastest runner gets to the box office first!

Being the bearer of happy Wembley news

blue1969 said:
allan harper said:
It is indeed mate, it's also got the other blues going with us buzzing as well. It's a shame Blue1969 lad has to miss out but rather his ticket went to a good friend then a total stranger.

Matt is gutted that he cant go....but pleased its going to a good home.

Nice one mate, it's definitely made his day. Bed early for you this time next week, 5am we are setting off !!

Re: How are ticket sales going?

Numptyed said:
blue.lisa35 said:
agreed and am panicking, getting there for 6 in morning??? heard one guy going at 4am, now worried 6am is too late wtf??
It won't make a bit of differance mate, I phoned tonight and they don't open the gates until 6 so its a free for all untill then, nobody will be organising the Q and I can't see 100 people Q'ing on foot. Out side the gates or the fastest runner gets to the box office first!
...going to sleep in my trainers and do some stretching before i get ready to race into the ground come 6am then lol :0)

Re: Sell out today

Didsbury Dave said:
peoffrey said:
It's a bit poor if we can't sell out soon...

How can it be poor? Strict selling criteria are in play. If they'd put them on open sale they'd have gone in a day.

The general belief was that they'd be gone by 2000. It's now passed that.

Ignore me, Mate. I'm flapping.

a must for every wembley bound blue

mcfc-90065.jpg

Go on you know you want to

Re: a must for every wembley bound blue

bluevengence said:
mcfc-90065.jpg

Go on you know you want to

nope - i dont. Reminds me of that very annoying digit waving cocky kraut - Vetel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.