Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: How are ticket sales going?

Help!

I have 1390 points but can't get mine until Sunday which is not looking hopeful.

Is anyone going down tomorrow and getting 3 or more tickets? If so I would be eternally greatful if someone would get me a ticket in their group. I will of course give them say £10 for helping me out.

I can get to the ground as early as needed.

I am a genuine blue and desperate to go. My mate who I sit with got his yesterday.

Hope someone can help?

Re: Sell out today

Really appreciate the offer but £175 is a bit steep for me.

If anyone else is going tomorrow would appreciate you help.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Alexblue said:
Help!

I have 1390 points but can't get mine until Sunday which is not looking hopeful.

Is anyone going down tomorrow and getting 3 or more tickets? If so I would be eternally greatful if someone would get me a ticket in their group. I will of course give them say £10 for helping me out.

I can get to the ground as early as needed.

I am a genuine blue and desperate to go. My mate who I sit with got his yesterday.

Hope someone can help?

May be able to help you out with a club wembley ticket but wont know until Monday. PM me on Monday if you have not got sorted and I'll let you know if its available but be warned they are £175 and thats face value ! (Which is of course all I would ask if its not required by another Blue this weekend)

I have 1350 points and have to wait until sunday...does anybody have any idea if there will be tickets left then ? please, no scaremongers !

danolicha said:
I have 1350 points and have to wait until sunday...does anybody have any idea if there will be tickets left then ? please, no scaremongers !
nobody knows mate

Re: Wembley Trains: No Segregation!!!

Thank god I'm driving, no doubt it will be messy........<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:19 pm --<br /><br />
Jackson-ctid said:
lancs blue said:
I can't see there being very much trouble on the trains, there's full CCTV coverage in all carriages and there isn't anywhere to go to escape the coppers. You'd have to be especially thick to consider starting a scrap on a modern high-speed train.

Alcohol is a wonderful substance

Think you might find booze is banned on the trains...?!

bluewigmcfc said:
city should post how many tickets they have left so the sc holders with lower loyalty points know if they will get a ticket . I have mine but know lower loyalty point sc holders panicking .
agreed and am panicking, getting there for 6 in morning??? heard one guy going at 4am, now worried 6am is too late wtf??

Dont know if this has been posted in another forum, but is anyone staying in ruislip next weekend????? where are the BLUE pubs?????? wheres everone drinking??? ctid

Re: Being the bearer of happy Wembley news

allan harper said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Great feeling isn't it?

It is indeed mate, it's also got the other blues going with us buzzing as well. It's a shame Blue1969 lad has to miss out but rather his ticket went to a good friend then a total stranger.

Matt is gutted that he cant go....but pleased its going to a good home.

Mancrobbo said:
Block109 said:
I went with tony & he asked the guy and he said he doesnt know about the other guys brother.

He wasn't sure if Carl would get one either

Oh I bet Toby wont be happy then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.