Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Drinking Stragergy for Wembley?

urmston said:
Even when the government was funding me to drink myself stupid 3 or 4 days a week by paying me a student grant back in the 70s I never had more than 2 pints before watching City.

I like drinking. I like watching football. The two don't really mix that well.

au contraire!

They mix VERY well, especially when City are involved!

Re: Drinking Strategy for Wembley?

up at 6am, lager for brekky, a few more on my 30 min walk to Eastlands, more on wherever the coach stops on route, then get to Wemberlee, walk to Green Man and then back on it...

Bilboblue said:
urmston said:
Even when the government was funding me to drink myself stupid 3 or 4 days a week by paying me a student grant back in the 70s I never had more than 2 pints before watching City.

au contraire!

they are the perfect match

(both can be depressants)

In 99 after sessions in the Irish club at Wembley and the Green man had a good ticket on the first row of the seats which were in the gods, putting my coat on when THAT goal went in, coat and car keys went sailing down never to be seen again.. Lesson is.. don;t take car keys to the match with you :)

Bilboblue said:
urmston said:

au contraire!

seconded, I've always thought a few painkillers were needed before most of Citys games in the last thirty years

i will be doing a bit of this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USkCsrO9sz4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USkCsrO9sz4</a>

Re: Wembley Trains: No Segregation!!!

Stretford Born Blue said:
Thank god I'm driving, no doubt it will be messy........

-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:19 pm --

Jackson-ctid said:
Alcohol is a wonderful substance

Think you might find booze is banned on the trains...?!

When has that ever stopped anyone?

See what you do is, you buy a bottle of vodka(or other spirit) and 4 bottles of coke, you pour each bottle out until the tip of the label, you pour in some vodka, give it a wee shake and put it in the fridge for a while. UNDETECTABLE BOOZE, OMG!

I'l drink a drink a drink to Colin the King, the King, the King . I have no affinity to Colin Bell, I just have an alcohol problem and love to sing Rolf Harris songs on the backs of buses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.