Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Sell out today

blue.lisa35 said:
pride in battle said:
Good luck,I'm sure you will get one!

god i hope so, need to stop reading all the posts on here, theyre making me nervous, got images of someone firing a starting gun as the gates open at 6am and running for all ive got only for them to sell out as it gets to my turn.....NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

you should be fine, could imagine them selling out tuesday at the latest
anyway good luck :-)

Re: Drinking Strategy for Wembley?

So I guess we'll all be bullet-proof by 5.15 then? Think I will too but only because of the stupid KO time, When I think of all the seminal cup games over the years since I started going: Newcastle 1976, Everton 1981, Ipswich 1981, Tottenham 1981, Chelsea 1985, Everton 1988, Liverpool 1988, Tottenham 1993, West Ham at home in whenever it was and probably a few more, oh yes, Hamburg 2010. . . . I've been pissed at over half of them but I still can recall what's what. But fuckin hell it's not like beating the Rags at Wembley is not? I wish it was a dinner time ko! :)

Drinking Strategy for Wembley?

I remember walking up to Wembley for the Gillingham game, there was a lad that pissed he was crawling to the ground! Doubt he reached the ground! So a warning for all those who are going to start drinking early morning! You might not make the game!

Re: Banner For Wembley

kismet said:
we should have a banner acknowledging the man who has made all this possible.......

Manchester thanks SHEIKH MANSOUR

completely agree, just to show our respects to him.

or just "this city is yours" or "you only live around the corner"

:)

Re: Being the bearer of happy Wembley news

images

MCFC - For Every Man a Religion.

Or,

'This is how it feels to be Manc.'

You're welcome to your suburbs

The City is ours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.