Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Drinking Strategy for Wembley?

Its my birthday on the 16th and my mate has booked us on a Thomas Cook coach, which I presume will be dry, so will have to have a livener before I leave home and get what I can during the day, especially looking forward to the warm Carlsberg at Wembley itself

Re: Being the bearer of happy Wembley news

More this I think Balti
next-pink-panther.gif

Sounds like one of your rugger mates with their pseudo macho compliments. Next minute he'll be organising drinking games.

Re: Banner For Wembley

lads Im old now, no get up and go, just a long sense of hurt. I can live with us loosing because Ive conditioned myself to it, then you can only get a nice surprise, but please please sort some of these out.
Talk is cheap, but Ive read 10+ here that would make it all worth while.
In my youth Wembley was all about the quality banners.
Please dont let this chance pass.
I know the red who did the mr penalty banner at chelsea and he for me without the bullshit, is a legend.
They will, without doubt have theirs.
So must we.
The stage is yours. Step to it

l

Great story, fair play. Im hoping that I can spread some semi final joy myself! Getting a ticket in the early hours of the morning but might possibly already have a ticket through my brother! Find out on Monday so could quite possibly posting on here for any blues that have been unable to get a ticket! Goes without saying that if I do I'll only be asking for face value as I'm not in it to make money just hoping that I can possibly help out a fellow blue!!

Re: Banner For Wembley

KingCarlos2011 said:
kismet said:
we should have a banner acknowledging the man who has made all this possible.......

Manchester thanks SHEIKH MANSOUR

completely agree, just to show our respects to him.

or just "this city is yours" or "you only live around the corner"

:)

Just wondering, does anyone know if the big man will be at the game?<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:22 pm --<br /><br />
Lenblue said:
"CITYARENOWHERE"

Simple, and the thick reds won't get it....

Quality!!

Re: Wembley Trains: No Segregation!!!

lancs blue said:
I can't see there being very much trouble on the trains, there's full CCTV coverage in all carriages and there isn't anywhere to go to escape the coppers. You'd have to be especially thick to consider starting a scrap on a modern high-speed train.

and that applies after our biggest all away derby result on the day trip to wembley for years?
good, no problems then!
More us us than them. Smash it!

The specials have sold out according to Thomas Cook website.

And normal train services don't seem to have any trains back.

Can anyone please advise me what to do ?

Santiago Street . said:
The specials have sold out according to Thomas Cook website.

And normal train services don't seem to have any trains back.

Can anyone please advise me what to do ?

You could use a coach instead? Look in here for coach offers:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.