Re: a must for every wembley bound blue

mancmackem said:
Even better....

Man_City_Handi_Hat_011.JPG

:-)
Dean1.jpg

;-)

Re: Sell out today

Had an interesting chat with someone from an OSC today. I stated that I thought the tickets may reach Monday and go on general sale, he laughed! When I asked why he said "never", so again I asked why? He told me that the club would not allow it to happen for two reasons:
1) it would be an embarrassment for them to not sell out to season card holders (can see the reasoning behind that).
2) that any spares as of Sunday will be offered to all OSC, he said it's happened before in the past and he's already been told that they would be offered more rather than the club lose face!
I found that not only strange but unfair, I personally wouldn't see it as an embarrassment if tickets went on open sale. The final maybe but not the semi. Anyway, seems the OSC's win again. In my opinion it may just sell out Sunday anyway and if not only a handfull of tickets will remain come Monday. I see no reason if you have a season card why you shouldn't get one if you want one though.

not my fault! said:
Had an interesting chat with someone from an OSC today. I stated that I thought the tickets may reach Monday and go on general sale, he laughed! When I asked why he said "never", so again I asked why? He told me that the club would not allow it to happen for two reasons:
1) it would be an embarrassment for them to not sell out to season card holders (can see the reasoning behind that).
2) that any spares as of Sunday will be offered to all OSC, he said it's happened before in the past and he's already been told that they would be offered more rather than the club lose face!
I found that not only strange but unfair, I personally wouldn't see it as an embarrassment if tickets went on open sale. The final maybe but not the semi. Anyway, seems the OSC's win again. In my opinion it may just sell out Sunday anyway and if not only a handfull of tickets will remain come Monday. I see no reason if you have a season card why you shouldn't get one if you want one though.

Well anybody with less that 1250 points not able to get one on Monday and finding your statement true will be really really pissed.

It was a conversation... Thus we could never prove it one way or another. But I agree with you, I'd be pissed off regardless though. If this does/has/did happen then questions need to be asked! The OSC's have had there allocation (rightly or wrongly) and shouldn't get anymore, especially at the cost of other fans missing out so city can "save face".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.