Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Sell out today

meldrew said:
blue.lisa35 said:
Ok pro, what number are you?

10, there looking at the number of people here and tallying the tickets apparently
Making me nervous watching them walking up and down, and why have they made us all move up?

Just bought mine over the phone! Was gonna go down at 4 this morning but was way too tired after picking the missus up from a night out! Took 39 attempts to get through but once I was in it took two minutes! Well done city very organised! Block 545B Row 29! Good look to everyone down at the club today hope you get your tiockets!

Sibrady said:
Just bought mine over the phone! Was gonna go down at 4 this morning but was way too tired after picking the missus up from a night out! Took 39 attempts to get through but once I was in it took two minutes! Well done city very organised! Block 545B Row 29! Good look to everyone down at the club today hope you get your tiockets!

That bit was very organised! The posting bit not so...still waiting 9 days later

Sibrady said:

Did you keep getting cut off mate? Can't even get put on hold just keep getting cut off

Ticket booked last Friday just arrived.

As it says above, just for people worrying if thier's are on the way or not/stolen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.