Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Sell out today

not my fault! said:
Had an interesting chat with someone from an OSC today. I stated that I thought the tickets may reach Monday and go on general sale, he laughed! When I asked why he said "never", so again I asked why? He told me that the club would not allow it to happen for two reasons:
1) it would be an embarrassment for them to not sell out to season card holders (can see the reasoning behind that).
2) that any spares as of Sunday will be offered to all OSC, he said it's happened before in the past and he's already been told that they would be offered more rather than the club lose face!
I found that not only strange but unfair, I personally wouldn't see it as an embarrassment if tickets went on open sale. The final maybe but not the semi. Anyway, seems the OSC's win again. In my opinion it may just sell out Sunday anyway and if not only a handfull of tickets will remain come Monday. I see no reason if you have a season card why you shouldn't get one if you want one though.

The bloke from OSC is talking....

bullshit3.jpg

blue.lisa35 said:
pride in battle said:
Good luck,I'm sure you will get one!

god i hope so, need to stop reading all the posts on here, theyre making me nervous, got images of someone firing a starting gun as the gates open at 6am and running for all ive got only for them to sell out as it gets to my turn.....NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
fingers crossed, i'm up and getting ready to go get my tickets!!!! thanks for support :0)<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:42 am --<br /><br />
Marpleblue69 said:
Niall2407 said:
Are you being sarcastic? If I had to wait till Sunday, I would be bricking it to be honest. City should come out and say how many tickets are left just to give a little indication of when they will sell out

Not in the slightest mate, I've said from day one that every SC holder will get a ticket if they want one.
setting off in half an hour, been up since 3.45am, thinking about my tickets!!! ffs its an obsession now lol. thanks for positive thoughts :0)

blueinsa said:
Marvin said:
Stoke sold out. They have nearly 34k. They received an additional supply of tickets, and hope to receive more.

How come we have 31,500, and Stoke have an additional 2k?

why do you think?

We are playing the Rags mate, they are playing Bolton who probably wont even take 30,000.
stoke didnt sell out as of this morning, as my mate got one on general sale, true story.

Stupid fuckin threads getting everyone worried, now I'm up at fuckin stupid O'clock to go and Q up like a twat for tickets I would no doubt get if I went at 10!
I will be the 6'4'' bald bloke holding his back :-(

Ticket For Schalke said:
Numptyed said:
Stupid fuckin threads getting everyone worried, now I'm up at fuckin stupid O'clock to go and Q up like a twat for tickets I would no doubt get if I went at 10!
I will be the 6'4'' bald bloke holding his back :-(

wouldnt have it any other way would you?
52 in the Q, must be 150 deep now.

no 40 in queue, freezing my backside off but optimistic, been here since 5.50am! Yawn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.