Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: 'Blue' and 'Red' Route to Wembley Confirmed

allan harper said:
Our 15 seater mini bus will be like bargain booze but on wheels.

All you need to do, is wear rugby or cricket shirts, no football. You can take as much alcohol on the minibus as you want then.
You get pulled over, just say you are going to watch Middlesex play at Lords!

Why we fans do not have a protest rally over this is I dont understand. I am the same person drinking if i am going to a gig, cricket or any other event. Yet I cannot drink if going to a football game.
Guilt by association.

Re: 'Blue' and 'Red' Route to Wembley Confirmed

A few year ago we were going to Sheffield over woodhead for a cup game and got stopped just before the Wentworth,
The copper there was abit of a **** and asked where the beer bottles were from, daft **** driver said it was from last night, We were told in no uncertain terms that if any booze was found in the bus or flung from the bus we were not gonna see the game.

Re: Cool as Duck/or other?

doots said:
No I haven't mate,where do I get one?

pm me

and will send you a link to download it

it will be in mp3 and you will need to burn it to cd<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:12 am --<br /><br />links sent to pm

anybody else just pm me

Re: Cool as Duck/or other?

If any1 wants a cool as duck CD....for their journey to Wembley....we are offering them for Free on Bluewatchmcfc....

Also a new update CD to be realesed before wembley - SO CHECK US OUT....!!!

Cool as Duck CDs were all produced and performed by Bluewatch...CTWD

CHEERS

Rozzi

How are ticket sales going?

Not heard much about ticket sales for wembley today.I will be going on Thursday to collect my tickets does anyone know if they will still be available then.

Re: How are ticket sales going?

its gone a bit quite on here as most have got them, i'm on wed so its looking good you should be ok for thurs but i think the weekend will see them sold out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.