Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: So the semi-tickets will sell out in the morning, and..

It depends how they use the Cup Tickets scheme for a Final, if they do the same as for this match I'd be surprised if it went below 2,500pts.

squirtyflower said:
nah, 3000 at least i reckon

To be honest, people said it about this game!

Everyone built it up to selling out early but it's gone all the way down the criteria.

Same again will happen (not all the way down though), I think even if we do have a lesser allocation.

mcfcliam said:
squirtyflower said:

Everyone built it up to selling out early but it's gone all the way down the criteria.

Same again will happen, I think.
it's a final, the first in thirty years
there's 6000 fewer tickets
the hangers on (osc, players families and corporate) will all want a bigger cut

good luck to you all

mcfcliam said:
squirtyflower said:

Same again will happen (not all the way down though), I think even if we do have a lesser allocation.
will be alot higher for the final, atleast 3,000

I think the allocation is 25k rather than 32 so a bit of a squeeze.

Some people might not want to go to Wembley again this season and spend so much.

Saying that, some might want to go to the final (if we get there), but not this game, because of the risk of trouble.

So many factors involved and our estimations are worth zilch.

Re: How are ticket sales going?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Once these "Extra" £60 tickets are gone you have to sit on the bench, Leave it too long and you have to play right back !

I like it !

3k.
Soz Liam and i so hope you are right as i'm on 2850, but with a reduced alocation and people that have'nt bought tkts because of not believing in the Semi being played at wembley plus the aggro factor with the rags etc etc, i'd be suprised if i ended up with one with my loyalty points:(

Re: How are ticket sales going?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Once these "Extra" £60 tickets are gone you have to sit on the bench, Leave it too long and you have to play right back !
I'm waiting until they release the centre half tickets. Bit more of an atmosphere there I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.