Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Banner For Wembley

just make sure any banners are spelled right.

Unlike the one these thick red cunts did.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxXVOluni3Y[/youtube]

Mine would be:

"you red cunts"

You could put the word 'Separated' in bold caps and underscore the letter 'A' perhaps. Maybe even put the letter 'A' in blue to denote our superior literary expertise!!!

I would love a copy of one the flags I've seen on the tv of a utd flag. Theirs is utd, kids wife. In that order.
I want CITY,KIDS,WIFE. Together!
1 love, 1 city, our CITY!

Re: How are ticket sales going?

I know and understand that season ticket holders get first chance of tickets but is it fair that 1250 points gets a ticket before city card holders with more points.Season gets 1000 straight away.there was hundreds of points for cup games recently,so they went to 2 at most.City card holders with 2000- 4000 are more loyal in my opinion.

Re: WEMBLEY SOLD OUT

danolicha said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
He's not, my brother was 1st in the queue and he has been told his are obstructed view in block 135 lower, I didnt think there was any at Wembley, must be very minor.

Yep, your brother got there at 1am, and I thought I was early, top bloke by the way. Yeh, I am told the obstructed view is a hand rail or something minor. I don't care cos I will be there, gonna get some beer now and celebrate !

I was 4th in the queue was great to meet you guys. Made the time pass quickly.

I was offered £60 half way line or £40 partially obstructed view seats.

I took the £60! Coach now booked. Roll on Saturday!

Re: How are ticket sales going?

bennyboy said:
I know and understand that season ticket holders get first chance of tickets but is it fair that 1250 points gets a ticket before city card holders with more points.Season gets 1000 straight away.there was hundreds of points for cup games recently,so they went to 2 at most.City card holders with 2000- 4000 are more loyal in my opinion.

Is it fair that people with less than that got tickets on the first day... no.

but the way they did it this year isnt fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.