Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: How are ticket sales going?

PSmyth07 said:
warpig said:
Yeh, should be on points accrued regardless of on an st or cc IMO.

But then thats flawed, you could have a seasonticket for a few years, rack up alot of points and then switch to a CityCard. Then you pick the games you want to attend throughout the year and get priority tickets to the bigger games.
Absolutely. SC always should come first. It is current loyalty that counts.

sniff said:
squirtyflower said:
stirring up shit again
if you were in the CDS you would have had
10+100+100+100 =310 points plus your points for a seasoncard = 1310 points as a minimum
plus CDS scheme =50 points
grand total 1360
therefore they would have got a ticket anyway

the club got it spot on

no not stiring shit at all you just cant seem to understand the point the guy made.

fail to see what 1310 points has to do with anything, once again you wade in without looking. Once again you argued with yourself. I think you have a problem, i really do.

-- Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:09 pm --

squirtyflower said:
stirring up shit again
if you were in the CDS you would have had
10+100+100+100 =310 points plus your points for a seasoncard = 1310 points as a minimum
plus CDS scheme =50 points
grand total 1360
therefore they would have got a ticket anyway

the club got it spot on

no not stiring shit at all you just cant seem to understand the point the guy made.

fail to see what 1310 points has to do with anything, once again you wade in without looking. Once again you argued with yourself. I think you have a problem, i really do.
no, it was you that made the point, just as you do every time someone starts a thread about tickets
get over it, it was done

SWP's back said:
PSmyth07 said:
But then thats flawed, you could have a seasonticket for a few years, rack up alot of points and then switch to a CityCard. Then you pick the games you want to attend throughout the year and get priority tickets to the bigger games.
Absolutely. SC always should come first. It is current loyalty that counts.
Really? even when 12,000 season card holders didn't bother going to the quarter final and even more for the earlier replays. I think this smug lot need a kick up the arse when it comes to cup ties.

squirtyflower said:
sniff said:

-- Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:09 pm --

no, it was you that made the point, just as you do every time someone starts a thread about tickets
get over it, it was done

right you clearly not reading.... but (sigh0 i will have to explain it to you.

first of all he said this.

"I know and understand that season ticket holders get first chance of tickets but is it fair that 1250 points gets a ticket before city card holders with more points"

i said.....

"Is it fair that people with less than me got tickets on the first day... no."

and then explained that it wasnt really a fair system in that respect.

then you come in, as you always do !!! with the screaming wail of Mary Whitehouse, "my opinion is the only one that matters so shut up with your own."

do you ever get fed up with being the only person who is ever right ? or are you quite lonely.

People don share your opinion.. get over it !!! you have moaned at more people that i have pal.

Re: 'Blue' and 'Red' Route to Wembley Confirmed

Drove down to London yesterday morning along the blue route. Left Warrington at 8am and was passing Wembley on the North Circular at 11.30 with one comfort break. Lets hope it is as easy next week.

Re: So the semi-tickets will sell out in the morning, and..

Whats the score Nottsblue, did you get one?
Still on sale today?

Re: Which london pub are we turning blue then?

Green man has a massive beer garden, there is a Catholic Social club near the green man which is also good for a pint before the game, easier to get served and a bit cheaper.

Re: Which london pub are we turning blue then?

green man for 1pm, no car park spaces left though as they were reservation only, i found secure parking on clickandparkwembley for £20 5 mins walk from green man and wembley!!

see you there..

I was was not looking to start a big argument but some sensible debate on the merits of a better deal for city card holders.Due to this seasons points system surely you should have 1500 points at least.Any tickets that remain after this total city card holders should be able to.come into.that band if.they have over 3000 points.Just a thought to give non season ticket blues who are loyal blues a better chance of tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.