Wembley tickets on open sale

ryan1985 said:
franksinatra said:
ryan1985 said:
If we dont sell out this it will be an absolute embarrasement and the rags will have a field day mocking us. Unless your on holiday or personal reasons there is no excuse for u not to go. This is what we have been pineing for for years and some blues are 'gonna give it a miss' or 'its a nothing game'. Get a grip!

Dont feel embarrassed, Ive seen 15,000 for league games in the mid 80s, 8000 for cup games and not once have I been embarrassed by our support. This might be an important game to you but for many its just a friendly before the real action starts the following week. People choose the games they consider important and wish to attend, personally I will be putting the cash to one side for a european away game. I was in Kiev with 450 others, no big deal. Certainly wouldn't come on here telling people they should have gone to Kiev
If were gonna be considered one of the top teams in europe we should be able to sell 28000 tickets against united in the charity sheild with our record signing on show.
No, to be considered one of the top teams in Europe we have to win things regularly.

You seem more obsessed with what others think that you are with the fact you're going to see a game you are looking forward to.

You got the same seat in the east side you had in the semi?

McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
United sold out their allocation.

A "sleeper" ?
Intermitant posts, spells the filth with a proper capital U
States something that is factuallly correct but in a way to score a cheap point.
No explanation why though...thier tossers only live around the corner and the rags have also been selling them by the 1000's to tourist day trippers.

We are going to sell out and just like the semi the southern red hordes will not be able to handle a Manchester invasion.

ryan1985 said:
franksinatra said:
ryan1985 said:
If we dont sell out this it will be an absolute embarrasement and the rags will have a field day mocking us. Unless your on holiday or personal reasons there is no excuse for u not to go. This is what we have been pineing for for years and some blues are 'gonna give it a miss' or 'its a nothing game'. Get a grip!

Dont feel embarrassed, Ive seen 15,000 for league games in the mid 80s, 8000 for cup games and not once have I been embarrassed by our support. This might be an important game to you but for many its just a friendly before the real action starts the following week. People choose the games they consider important and wish to attend, personally I will be putting the cash to one side for a european away game. I was in Kiev with 450 others, no big deal. Certainly wouldn't come on here telling people they should have gone to Kiev
If were gonna be considered one of the top teams in europe we should be able to sell 28000 tickets against united in the charity sheild with our record signing on show.

Many top teams in europe dont match our attendances such as Juve etc and in the spanish league away followings are shocking in comparison to ours. We are what we are. A few years ago we wouldnt have managed 28,000 for home games. Development on the pitch has changed in a very small amount of time, to change the fanbase will take much longer.

ryan1985 said:
danburge82 said:
ryan1985 said:
My personal reason is that I would rather spend my spare cash on Bolton away than this almost pointless game on Sunday. Is that a good enough "excuse"?! Hopefully it will sell out though so all the naughty bully United fans don't send too many nasty mean texts to you!

-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 pm --

ryan1985 said:
Course we have been pineing for it, u play in the charity sheild cos u win the league or win the cup and thats what i wanted from City ever since i can remember being a blue!
Not one second in my life have I ever pined for City to be in the Community Sheild exhibition game. Not when I was young and starry eyed, not when we were shit and losing at Lincoln and Bury, not now we've got a potentially great team, and never in the future!
Well whatever, my point being it will be embarrasing if we dont sell out, don't u think?
Not really. We've only got a moderately sized fanbase. Clubs like Sunderland Everton Newcastle Spurs Chelsea who I'd consider similar sized clubs to us always sell out more away games a season than we do. We just don't have that many fans overall. We aren't a one club town, we aren't the biggest club in our town, there are a lot of professional football clubs in our metropolitan area, until last season we hadn't won anything for a few generations... all this depleats a clubs potential fanbase size. It will take a good while to re-grow. And with the current recession, with many being on holiday, some might have personal reasons not to go, and it is only a pre-season exhibition game... I will fully understand why we wouldn't have sold out if we don't. And it wont be embarrassing for me!

Kaiser Soze said:
If your going.. THEN GO

If your not, then, DONT GO

personally, Im going so, IM GUNA GO!

Gnite x

Thanks I was really not sure, I had a ticket and was going to go, but then didn't know if I was going to go or not, so I wasn't but then I was going to not go.

Does any one want my ticket if they don't want to go?

SWP's back said:
ryan1985 said:
franksinatra said:
No, to be considered one of the top teams in Europe we have to win things regularly.

You seem more obsessed with what others think that you are with the fact you're going to see a game you are looking forward to.

Is this a 'u sound like a red' comment?

We havent been in the charity sheild for 42 years and people can be arsed going, its £25 F**KIN JOKERS!

danburge82 said:
ryan1985 said:
danburge82 said:
My personal reason is that I would rather spend my spare cash on Bolton away than this almost pointless game on Sunday. Is that a good enough "excuse"?! Hopefully it will sell out though so all the naughty bully United fans don't send too many nasty mean texts to you!

-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 pm --

Not one second in my life have I ever pined for City to be in the Community Sheild exhibition game. Not when I was young and starry eyed, not when we were shit and losing at Lincoln and Bury, not now we've got a potentially great team, and never in the future!
Well whatever, my point being it will be embarrasing if we dont sell out, don't u think?
Not really. We've only got a moderately sized fanbase. Clubs like Sunderland Everton Newcastle Spurs Chelsea who I'd consider similar sized clubs to us always sell out more away games a season than we do. We just don't have that many fans overall. We aren't a one club town, we aren't the biggest club in our town, there are a lot of professional football clubs in our metropolitan area, until last season we hadn't won anything for a few generations... all this depleats a clubs potential fanbase size. It will take a good while to re-grow. And with the current recession, with many being on holiday, some might have personal reasons not to go, and it is only a pre-season exhibition game... I will fully understand why we wouldn't have sold out if we don't. And it wont be embarrassing for me!

if we'd have had a one-off ballot that included all our southern hangers on acquired through buying decades of success fuelled by constant shameless promotion from the FA-$ky-mutv cartel then no doubt we'd have sold out by now too. I suspect we still will and it will be a great effort by our fans to go all that way for an exhibition match.

SWP's back said:
United sold out their allocation.
Really? Thats brand new information. Thanks.

According to their website.

Sarcasm not a strobe suit?

And Ryan, if you're gonna be embarrassed then I suggest you man the fuck up and don't don't project your personal insecurities onto the rest of us.

ryan1985 said:
SWP's back said:
ryan1985 said:

Is this a 'u sound like a red' comment?

We havent been in the charity sheild for 42 years and people can be arsed going, its £25 F**KIN JOKERS!
£25 to get a match ticket, to get down there, to eat and drink throughout the whole day? Or is it more than that? It's £25 I'll be putting towards a flight somehwere in Europe when we find out who we've got in the group stage of the Chamions League!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.