Wembley tickets - Update Page 9

just got off the phone to the ticket office,geezer says to me that a list will be sent to wembley this eveningand they will then email e-tickets tomorrow.
Yeah; I've just been on to both the club, and Wembley. The club said that the sending of e-tickets is totally down to Wembley. So, I ring Wembley to find out what the story is. They say that apparr tly, they can't send out the e-tickets until City send them a list of fans needing same. And that, once they get that list, the tickets would be sent within a couple of hours. So; ring the club back AGAIN to try to find out when they're sending that list to wembley . They're HOPING to send it later this afternoon. After shelling out £145, I shouldn't really have to put up with the hassle of collecting the ticket at the ground, which I'll have to do if that email doesn't arrive by VERY early afternoon. Does anyone know if that Kevin Parker fella still posts on here?

The free ones are Flintstone stylee as the fans put their legs through the floor and run like fuck..

"We're the famous Man City and we're going to Wembley, Wembley! Wembley!" ...

giphy.gif

Yeah; I've just been on to both the club, and Wembley. The club said that the sending of e-tickets is totally down to Wembley. So, I ring Wembley to find out what the story is. They say that apparr tly, they can't send out the e-tickets until City send them a list of fans needing same. And that, once they get that list, the tickets would be sent within a couple of hours. So; ring the club back AGAIN to try to find out when they're sending that list to wembley . They're HOPING to send it later this afternoon. After shelling out £145, I shouldn't really have to put up with the hassle of collecting the ticket at the ground, which I'll have to do if that email doesn't arrive by VERY early afternoon. Does anyone know if that Kevin Parker fella still posts on here?
see if its possible to collect.i can pick it up in the morning for you.

see if its possible to collect.i can pick it up in the morning for you.
Thanks very much Bill. But I'll be passing the stadium from my hotel en route to "The Torch" anyway. It's just the unnecessary hassle I could do without. When you buy a ticket on the last day of april, is it so ridiculous to expect to have the thing in your possession after two weeks, even allowing for the postage time? I wonder;if I'd shelled out £250, would I be getting messed about like this?

Thanks very much Bill. But I'll be passing the stadium from my hotel en route to "The Torch" anyway. It's just the unnecessary hassle I could do without. When you buy a ticket on the last day of april, is it so ridiculous to expect to have the thing in your possession after two weeks, even allowing for the postage time? I wonder;if I'd shelled out £250, would I be getting messed about like this?
I did and got it the next day to answer your question, not happy about the £250 mind, might see you in the torch

I did and got it the next day to answer your question, not happy about the £250 mind, might see you in the torch
There may well be a change of plan there re. The torch. Due to be meeting someone there,but they've altered their arrangements and we may be meeting up somewhere else. Not 100% on that though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.