Wembley tickets - Update Page 9

That's not good. Mine came through last week. Have you asked them directly? Sounds as though it's about time.
Was on the phone to them just now. They're saying that if I haven't received my ticket by thursday, to contact them. They'll then contact Wembley, who will then send me an e-ticket. When I asked them why they didn't start dispatching until last wednesday, the fella said the decision had been taken to wait until Wembley had sent out all the tickets to the club. That's baffling to me. Send them out as you get them, surely. Watford have been sending out their tickets for the last couple of weeks I understand.

Was on the phone to them just now. They're saying that if I haven't received my ticket by thursday, to contact them. They'll then contact Wembley, who will then send me an e-ticket. When I asked them why they didn't start dispatching until last wednesday, the fella said the decision had been taken to wait until Wembley had sent out all the tickets to the club. That's baffling to me. Send them out as you get them, surely. Watford have been sending out their tickets for the last couple of weeks I understand.

Does seem a bit strange - presumably it's the extra blocks being several days later that is what they mean.

At least he's given a reason. If you don't agree/have a reason why it could be better, you can send them feedback (and that committee thing that @Prestwich_Blue is on).

Been working away in Scotland this week. Got home yesterday and asked the Mrs if there was any post. She said just that junk mail, I was about to put it in the bin. Was only my fuckin ticket. Jeez.....
When you say it was your only ticket, does that infer that you normally get two per match, to be on the safe side?

Reactions: Ian
With their usual efficiency the club have sent out the FA Cup Final tickets as stated.
They were mixed in the post this morning so opened them up with glee.

Except there were only two tickets where there should be five.
Then checked the tickets, correct block but wrong row and seat number. So instead of five £145 tickets I have two at £115.

What is more galling is I didn’t want the £145 tickets and when I realised the mistake, about one minute after purchase, they said they couldn’t alter them for me as they’d already been processed, printed and being readied for dispatch and that it was too late to be stopped.
I knew at the time they were lying ****s and couldn’t be arsed changing then over as it required a little bit of commitment and customer care, something they are sadly lacking in.

Proof that they weren’t automatically dispatched now I have the wrong tickets.
I bought 6 adult and 3 concession tickets but all arrived with the £115 full price, not sure if 3 are concessions, there’s no indication on the ticket.

I agree, they do lack in the Customer care department but there’s some good people there too, Charlie was one member of staff that helped a few years ago, he was top class, very polite and helpful young fella, not many like him.

I bought 6 adult and 3 concession tickets but all arrived with the £115 full price, not sure if 3 are concessions, there’s no indication on the ticket.

I agree, they do lack in the Customer care department but there’s some good people there too, Charlie was one member of staff that helped a few years ago, he was top class, very polite and helpful young fella, not many like him.
I’ve no issue with the people on the phone, they are generally courteous and helpful, it’s the idiots running the place who aren’t

Anyone else living outside Blighty get the email from Supporter Services re. getting an e-ticket (to be printed at home) sent to them direct from Wembley, rather than the club? I got the email yesterday, but no sign yet of the e-ticket.

Last edited:

My tickets didn't come for the semi so I had to use an eticket print out from Wembley and everything worked fine if that helps. Just had to keep mithering to ticket office to make sure the eticket was actually going to be sent to me, spent a few hours on the Friday worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.