Wembley tickets - Update Page 9

Seems there’s a whole batch of tickets that have gone astray.
No surprise really because if you are doing a list of addresses and putting tickets in the envelope then once it has gone wrong, tickets from that point will be out of sequence until someone notices the mistake.

Got a call from the club that all the tickets have been cancelled from this batch, sorry @Tanzeylee no cheese slice for you, and all those affected are being contacted.
I’ve now been offered print at home tickets which is much better than having to queue up on the day to get them.

Anyone got a top notch photocopier?

Seems there’s a whole batch of tickets that have gone astray.
No surprise really because if you are doing a list of addresses and putting tickets in the envelope then once it has gone wrong, tickets from that point will be out of sequence until someone notices the mistake.

Got a call from the club that all the tickets have been cancelled from this batch, sorry @Tanzeylee no cheese slice for you, and all those affected are being contacted.
I’ve now been offered print at home tickets which is much better than having to queue up on the day to get them.

Anyone got a top notch photocopier?
Lights flashing that there could be cancelled tickets flying around on the black market....take care blues.

It has.
Although that’s not what I wanted to pay, although £575 is still ridiculous for a game of football.
I’ve just seen that the Europa League have given both teams 6,000 tickets each. Wonder where the other 50,000 have gone! Surely the game can’t continue like this, the fans seem to have the piss taken more and more every season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.