Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by DonnyCityLove, 10 Apr 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

Have you not read the fucking rules????

FACE VALUE only.

2. Bill

Bill

i will delete any posts asking over face value or not clearly displaying the price.

i may even ban the poster till after the cup final it self.

we dont want touting here.

3. FletcherMoss

FletcherMoss

I city end ticket (£30) + 1 pic to euston return train ticket (£70).

Need to sell as a package to get my money back so £100 Face.

Note the train ticket is open so you can use any train going down and any on either sat or sunday coming back.

Can provide reciepts for both.

BOTH NOW SOLD

4. chapeltownblue

chapeltownblue

1 Adult Ticket required please [blue end obviously]

Working nights @ Fire Stn. so please PM or Email and give me a couple of minutes to answer as we have been in / out several times and cant always access a screen.

Thanks ...Andy

abt@ff1433.wanadoo.co.uk

5. LaLuneBleue

LaLuneBleue

Still going spare? I'll take it. I've PMed you

6. travellingblue

travellingblue

Is there a spare ticket still going? PM if so.

Will be in London in any case on matchday, so can pick up ticket from there.

Cheers

7. lvt

lvt

hiaye, still looking for 2 (adult) tickets, so if anyone could help (PM me), I would be grateful?

thanks
    :)

8. redscum

redscum

Hi all still got concession tkt ENT K. BLK 547. ROW18.£50.00 Bought from eastlands for nephew who cannot go. got proof purchase and im in prestwich area, can be picked up from my home
    PM if interested. thanks.
    I have cheked out the seat and its in upper tier.
    sold sold sold.................................................................................

9. sput the wonder pig

sput the wonder pig

It was a fucking sweet shop...not a chippy
    Need to swap a ticket in 538 row 14.... for a ticket anywhere in the lower tier so my son ( hes 16 so its an adult ticket ) can be near me....

any help will be appreciated and i will of course pay any difference in price..

Cheers
    gary

10. melons

melons

Right, here's the thing. As I live in London and only manage to get to about 8 games a season (young kids and all that) I don't have a season ticket.
    As a result I had to buy some tickets the dodgy way and pay over the odds for them (£150 each). Now my mate and his son have had to back out (genuine reasons) and I'm left with 2 tickets which we paid £300 for.
    I know this is kind of against the rules but I don't want to lose out and they're in block 123, row 44 (City end, half way line, half way up) so they're fantastic seats. If the moderator is dead against this then I won't sell them on here, I'll get what I can for them at the match but I'm not trying to make a profit.
    Feel free to start the abuse etc but this is genuine (and if anybody does buy them, they'll be sat next to me and my son in the ground so you can call me names there !)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.