Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by DonnyCityLove, 10 Apr 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mancitymick

mancitymick

Is this one of the ones you won? Is the decent thing to offer it up and maybe give the money to a worth charity, Surely the people who you gave the other tickets could help you out with travel as a thank you. Just a thought

2. bluemoon27

bluemoon27

My Mate will have it off you mate if stiil available

3. mike o

mike o

I have no money. If I dont sell it I cant go.

Ive given one to someone to drive me and one will pay for my share of a hotel room in Watford.

Leaving this one to give me £60.00 to spend.

Really dont think im being out of order Sir, ive already been offered £130 off a rag near me but would rather it went face value to a blue and they got to go.

4. bennyblue

bennyblue

Take a bow son, take a bow !

5. chapeltownblue

chapeltownblue

1 Adult ticket still required , on nights at Fire Stn , so difficult to post and read PM's...
    If anybody can help i can pick up and pay anytime tomorrow .

Email abt@ff1433.wanadoo.co.uk

Thanks,,,Andy

6. dazzerblue

dazzerblue

hi i posted earlier on wrong forum lol

im 1 of 12 theyv all got ticketsbut me sob sob, travelling down from scunthorpe on megabus saturday morning

im a long time blue since fa cup 1981 did have season card til 4yrs ago still got city card and go when i can

if anyone can help me with 1 ticket i would be so grateful, even buy a few beers in grove next home match

pm me or email dazzerblue@hotmail.co.uk

7. aahdlee

aahdlee

Looking for 3 tickets sitting together for Saturday, eBay is a car crash, and 3 is a bad number I know but I have to be hopeful. Don't wanna be singin' "I'm not really here!" come 5:15 on the day, CTID Dave (pm or email me at aahdlee@sky.com)

Sorted! Had to make a 420 mile round trip to pick up yesterday but we're gonna be there. CTID Dave

8. jimbo101

jimbo101

City ticket on ebay - £60

9. dougdub

dougdub

Does anyone know two rags who will be in the City end willing to swap for two tickets in block 118 the rags end?

It's a long story but a client fcuked up and ended up getting me two tix in with the rags which I won't be able to handle!

Please pm if you know of anyone!

10. bennyblue

bennyblue

tickets for sale here seems genuine enough <a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Man-city-v-man-utd-semi-final-tickets-2011-/140535550853?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item20b8925385" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Man-city-v-man-ut ... 20b8925385</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.