Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 4 Wembley tickets needed

bennyblue said:
I have my tickets sorted but just had a text off a mate hes looking for £250 for two £30 tickets sat next to each other cos hes brassed, personally i think its a piss take that hes putting on that much but if anyones interested at that price i can put you in touch

So basically you have two tickets for sale?

Re: Wembley Spares (need 1more)!!!

I've got a mate who's got a ticket but is looking to sell asap due to a member of his family being stuck in hospital at the minute, he's asked me to ask around and he's looking for around £120. Would look elsewhere first but because he wants the money quickly to pay for hotel expenses and travel expenses for the family to the hospital. Any offers, then give me a pm and i'll give you his number. Cheers

mancitymick said:
bennyblue said:
I have my tickets sorted but just had a text off a mate hes looking for £250 for two £30 tickets sat next to each other cos hes brassed, personally i think its a piss take that hes putting on that much but if anyones interested at that price i can put you in touch

So basically you have two tickets for sale?
yeah i was thinking that,the old 'my mate is selling some' routine is abit of a tired old blag

jonnymcfc said:
I've got a mate who's got a ticket but is looking to sell asap due to a member of his family being stuck in hospital at the minute, he's asked me to ask around and he's looking for around £120. Would look elsewhere first but because he wants the money quickly to pay for hotel expenses and travel expenses for the family to the hospital. Any offers, then give me a pm and i'll give you his number. Cheers

all tickets at face value on here please

Flying from Jersey to manchester on friday, been let down for the ticket, would really appreciate one cheers..

swissblues still need 2 tickets. flying in from zurich without tickets. got 1 need 2.
a weekend in zurich garanteed for tickets.. accomodation free of charge

pls send pm

bennyblue said:

well you wont be selling them on here pal....face value only as per site rules

1 Wembley Ticket Needed

1 ticket needed for Saturday, got my place on the coach, just need the ticket!!!

PM me if you have any available

Thanks
Simon

wembley ticket

has anyone got a ticket for semi which comes with anti depressents
pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.