Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by DonnyCityLove, 10 Apr 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pugste

pugste

One ticketed need pleaseee

My dad got one with his season ticket so i just need one

2. cheadleblueincornwall3

cheadleblueincornwall3

Joining this ever growing queue......I have moved to Cornwall and no lonegr a season ticket holder therefore cannot get a ticket. Desperate to get there on saturday to help erase that vision of the deflection from Hutch (still hurts).
    I have friends/family mainly around the Cheadle area who can pay and collect any ticket for me...so if there is one going I will gladly take it off your hands...

I'm not logging off till Saturday in case I miss one!!

PM me if you can oblige

I have been on this site for sevearl years just kept messing up me log in, previously cheadleblueincornwall1 an then suprisingly2

3. blue12

blue12

Right i know somebody who has a ticket for sale it is a £40 seat block L
    He is taking it to wembley to sell outside for the best price he can get,and yes i have tried to get him to sell it at face value like i did with the spare i had to my mate at work,but he is having none of it.
    So thats why i am giving anyone on here the opportunity to buy on here who is prepared to pay over the odds so pm me.
    Please dont shoot me,hang me or burn me i am just giving anybody who is desperate for a ticket and will pay the chance before he sells it to someone at the ground anyway.

4. SK_

SK_

Will he take £300 ?

5. kevodevo

kevodevo

ticket for 17yr old

Any Kind person who might have a spare ticket for my 17 yr old son who is desperate to come with me and my Daughter- only have two season cards and could not get him a ticket.
    Happy to meet at Wembley if it's a possibility.
    We travel to Eastlands each game from Cambridge and my kids have had such shite from all the rags over the years. Just want them to witness the destruction of the rag b*******s!!!

6. kevodevo

kevodevo

Any Kind person who might have a spare ticket for my 17 yr old son who is desperate to come with me and my Daughter- only have two season cards and could not get him a ticket.
    Happy to meet at Wembley if it's a possibility.
    We travel to Eastlands each game from Cambridge and my kids have had such shite from all the rags over the years. Just want them to witness the destruction of the rag b*******s!!!

7. ifwecouldjust......

ifwecouldjust......

I have a spare for Club Wembley seats at £270 (price I paid) if anyone is interested please PM

8. blue12

blue12

U being serious mate or is it a clarkie ?

9. tommyk1983

tommyk1983

ticket now gone

10. mcstick

mcstick

Throwing my hat in the ring for a ticket here. Coming over from Belfast but could arrange pick up in Manchester if required.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.