Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joining this ever growing queue......I have moved to Cornwall and no lonegr a season ticket holder therefore cannot get a ticket. Desperate to get there on saturday to help erase that vision of the deflection from Hutch (still hurts).
I have friends/family mainly around the Cheadle area who can pay and collect any ticket for me...so if there is one going I will gladly take it off your hands...

I'm not logging off till Saturday in case I miss one!!

PM me if you can oblige

I have been on this site for sevearl years just kept messing up me log in, previously cheadleblueincornwall1 an then suprisingly2

Right i know somebody who has a ticket for sale it is a £40 seat block L
He is taking it to wembley to sell outside for the best price he can get,and yes i have tried to get him to sell it at face value like i did with the spare i had to my mate at work,but he is having none of it.
So thats why i am giving anyone on here the opportunity to buy on here who is prepared to pay over the odds so pm me.
Please dont shoot me,hang me or burn me i am just giving anybody who is desperate for a ticket and will pay the chance before he sells it to someone at the ground anyway.

blue12 said:
He is taking it to wembley to sell outside for the best price he can get,and yes i have tried to get him to sell it at face value like i did with the spare i had to my mate at work,but he is having none of it.
So thats why i am giving anyone on here the opportunity to buy on here who is prepared to pay over the odds so pm me.
Please dont shoot me,hang me or burn me i am just giving anybody who is desperate for a ticket and will pay the chance before he sells it to someone at the ground anyway.

Will he take £300 ?

ticket for 17yr old

Any Kind person who might have a spare ticket for my 17 yr old son who is desperate to come with me and my Daughter- only have two season cards and could not get him a ticket.
Happy to meet at Wembley if it's a possibility.
We travel to Eastlands each game from Cambridge and my kids have had such shite from all the rags over the years. Just want them to witness the destruction of the rag b*******s!!!

Any Kind person who might have a spare ticket for my 17 yr old son who is desperate to come with me and my Daughter- only have two season cards and could not get him a ticket.
Happy to meet at Wembley if it's a possibility.
We travel to Eastlands each game from Cambridge and my kids have had such shite from all the rags over the years. Just want them to witness the destruction of the rag b*******s!!!

SK_ said:
blue12 said:

Will he take £300 ?
U being serious mate or is it a clarkie ?

ticket now gone
tommyk1983 said:
i have 1 ticket for sale, girlfriend cant go now.

face value is £60 and will sell at that as per rules.

Seat is through entrance N

first to pm and sort out the money will get the ticket

Throwing my hat in the ring for a ticket here. Coming over from Belfast but could arrange pick up in Manchester if required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.