Wembley Way Trouble

forevermancity

spoke to afew rags last night, they said that a load of rags normaly congregate at the end of wembleyway after the game and kick off smacking anything they think is a different fan. Will the police have this sussed? they seemed to think they do it after every game they have there.

Oh well looks like my daughter's boxing skills will come in handy. And as the song goes ' you see the scum, you never run!!!!' Can't see it happening TBH, the police will have around the stadium boxed off

Fuck em, we'll still be inside the ground celebrating long after these muppets have fucked off home and any of them stupid enough to hang around will get whats coming to them.

dont worry mate they are bully boys only any good when they out number by 8:1

there will be plenty of city there that you dont need to worry, they were nowhere to be seen after the carling cup at their place last year !!

and they always say they dont attack people wearing club colours

stabproof vests it is.

come on lads, they are all mouth, IMO there will be very little trouble.

I hope they do theyll get the shock of their shitty lives, I for one ill not be running. but I think its all bulls--t trying to get us going so f--k em

You see the scum you never run, you stand and fight your ground and when you've won on derby day...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.