Wembley Way Trouble

mekonmcfc said:
dont worry mate they are bully boys only any good when they out number by 8:1

there will be plenty of city there that you dont need to worry, they were nowhere to be seen after the carling cup at their place last year !!

and they always say they dont attack people wearing club colours

they dont attack them because its like attacking old people or children...... they feel people in club colours or "shirt-er's" dont mean any harm and just want to enjoy the day

eggbert said:
mekonmcfc said:
dont worry mate they are bully boys only any good when they out number by 8:1

there will be plenty of city there that you dont need to worry, they were nowhere to be seen after the carling cup at their place last year !!

and they always say they dont attack people wearing club colours

they dont attack them because its like attacking old people or children...... they feel people in club colours or "shirt-er's" dont mean any harm and just want to enjoy the day

i know that thats why i put it ! ! but sure they did opposite at our place

mekonmcfc said:
eggbert said:

i know that thats why i put it ! ! but sure they did opposite at our place

They did, anyone in front of them was fair game to be honest, saw a few "shirt-ers", as it were, being targeted. Fucking cowardly horrible twats, I really hope they all get their just desserts at some point very soon!

forevermancity said:
spoke to afew rags last night, they said that a load of rags normaly congregate at the end of wembleyway after the game and kick off smacking anything they think is a different fan. Will the police have this sussed? they seemed to think they do it after every game they have there.

Enough of these threads were blues are acting scared stiff. Firstly, there'll be far more blues down at this game, I know of loads without a ticket. United won't take near as amany working class lads from Manchester either as their support is far more spread out than ours.
Secondly, we'll be going in at different ends of the ground and probably getting off at different tube stops. The ground will be heavily policed, as will the trains and areas near the ground. You'll only see trouble if you want to.
I seriously feel sorry for any red that starts mouthing off at some of the blues I'll be boozing with. They're not infantile hooligans but let's just say they can handle themsleves.
Now stop the fucking cry baby threads.

blue_paul said:
forevermancity said:
spoke to afew rags last night, they said that a load of rags normaly congregate at the end of wembleyway after the game and kick off smacking anything they think is a different fan. Will the police have this sussed? they seemed to think they do it after every game they have there.

Enough of these threads were blues are acting scared stiff. Firstly, there'll be far more blues down at this game, I know of loads without a ticket. United won't take near as amany working class lads from Manchester either as their support is far more spread out than ours.
Secondly, we'll be going in at different ends of the ground and probably getting off at different tube stops. The ground will be heavily policed, as will the trains and areas near the ground. You'll only see trouble if you want to.
I seriously feel sorry for any red that starts mouthing off at some of the blues I'll be boozing with. They're not infantile hooligans but let's just say they can handle themsleves.
Now stop the fucking cry baby threads.

haha cry baby thread? i wanted to let people know what theyr saying, warning parents with kids that it might kick off.

cry baby? yeah right.

Makes me piss this. semi at o/t little wannabes in black coats coudn`t fight sleep bring it on :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.