Wembley Way Trouble

forevermancity said:
blue_paul said:
Enough of these threads were blues are acting scared stiff. Firstly, there'll be far more blues down at this game, I know of loads without a ticket. United won't take near as amany working class lads from Manchester either as their support is far more spread out than ours.
Secondly, we'll be going in at different ends of the ground and probably getting off at different tube stops. The ground will be heavily policed, as will the trains and areas near the ground. You'll only see trouble if you want to.
I seriously feel sorry for any red that starts mouthing off at some of the blues I'll be boozing with. They're not infantile hooligans but let's just say they can handle themsleves.
Now stop the fucking cry baby threads.

haha cry baby thread? i wanted to let people know what theyr saying, warning parents with kids that it might kick off.

cry baby? yeah right.

Ticketing threads must be getting boring so lets start a few "trouble" threads instead.
So far weve heard how they will kick off at Wembley way, they will kick off on the trains, O'Neils got 8 coaches of red issue Boylesque dickheads, dont go to Stanmore blah blah blah.
Remember that bloke who used to walk around Maine Road saying the end is nigh....well guess what it never happened...we're all still here.

BillyMC said:
forevermancity said:
haha cry baby thread? i wanted to let people know what theyr saying, warning parents with kids that it might kick off.

cry baby? yeah right.

Ticketing threads must be getting boring so lets start a few "trouble" threads instead.
So far weve heard how they will kick off at Wembley way, they will kick off on the trains, O'Neils got 8 coaches of red issue Boylesque dickheads, dont go to Stanmore blah blah blah.
Remember that bloke who used to walk around Maine Road saying the end is nigh....well guess what it never happened...we're all still here.

Quite Billy, I'm flying in to Luton for the game and I might just stay at the airport as I'm so fucking scared. This board can be tiresome at times.

blue_paul said:
forevermancity said:
spoke to afew rags last night, they said that a load of rags normaly congregate at the end of wembleyway after the game and kick off smacking anything they think is a different fan. Will the police have this sussed? they seemed to think they do it after every game they have there.

Enough of these threads were blues are acting scared stiff. Firstly, there'll be far more blues down at this game, I know of loads without a ticket. United won't take near as amany working class lads from Manchester either as their support is far more spread out than ours.
Secondly, we'll be going in at different ends of the ground and probably getting off at different tube stops. The ground will be heavily policed, as will the trains and areas near the ground. You'll only see trouble if you want to.
I seriously feel sorry for any red that starts mouthing off at some of the blues I'll be boozing with. They're not infantile hooligans but let's just say they can handle themsleves.
Now stop the fucking cry baby threads.

Not been to the new Wembley, but was at a couple of Scotland games at the old Wembley. Things might be different now, but at that time there was only one way in & out.

blue_paul said:
BillyMC said:

Quite Billy, I'm flying in to Luton for the game and I might just stay at the airport as I'm so fucking scared. This board can be tiresome at times.

4630146048_1d54f044e3.jpg

well done thick lad

forevermancity said:
blue_paul said:

4630146048_1d54f044e3.jpg

well done thick lad

Thick lad eh! There'll be coppers everywhere, not a hint of trouble unless you want it. Teenage/early twenties scrotes in black jackets shouting obscenities about '35 years' and 'bitters' doesn't count as trouble. Just laugh and move on your merry way.
If you're that scared, give someone else your ticket.

There will be pockets of trouble for those that want it, 97% of fans won't even see any. Every away game in Europe had similar threads but only a handful of incidents in Poznan & Kiev that I knew of. We don't even get much trouble on Manc derby days. Lots of posturing from kids usually.
Enjoy the day and sing your hearts out. They will be gone 25 mins before us! Only question is, to shirt or not to shirt, remember we will have to get in clubs/pubs in centre after.
PS No baseball caps if you wnat to get in boozers in London

forevermancity said:
spoke to afew rags last night, they said that a load of rags normaly congregate at the end of wembleyway after the game and kick off smacking anything they think is a different fan. Will the police have this sussed? they seemed to think they do it after every game they have there.

oh gosh i hope not they may smudge my face paint or knock my big blue curly wig off me head, nevermind i'll just poke them in the eye with my giant pair of Foam hands.

FFS op do you really think this would happen? would the Police stand for it? NO.
Would City Stand for it? NO.

Dont worry Petal.

I think after policing high profile games for decades they might just, might just have a few extra police on duty for this one. Having been to Spurs v Millwall & WHU plus dozens of other high profile games in London over the years the police know where fans drink and group together, what tube they will get on and off, have no worries they will 'swamp' the place with police from the Friday night onwards. There is bound to be the odd pockets of trouble but go and enjoy the day.

mekonmcfc said:
eggbert said:
they dont attack them because its like attacking old people or children...... they feel people in club colours or "shirt-er's" dont mean any harm and just want to enjoy the day

i know that thats why i put it ! ! but sure they did opposite at our place

coz there dirty scum.... i dont think there will be any of that at wembley though im expecting to see more police than iv ever seen at a football match before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.