Wembley

PSmyth07

Should wembley be in the midlands, considering that its for ENGLAND not just for London. Maybe they would get better atmosphere if it wasn't just cotneys there.

wembley is actually an area of london, therefore they would be pissed off being dumped in cov. as would i.

national stadium should not be in london, but money dictates so it is.

It's the Capital of our Country though? And makes it a fun day out :-)
I'm sure we will be having plenty of them soon :-)

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
A shitty place in London that we're never going to see... (and it really is in a shit area of London too...)

Why are we not going to see it? And what makes a Kangaroo such an expert on the area? If you go to Wembley you go to watch the game, not try go on the pull with the local aussie fat birds at the walkabout.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
A shitty place in London that we're never going to see... (and it really is in a shit area of London too...)

We'll get there, i agree it's situated in a shit area though.
Give me the Millennium Stadium & where it's situated any day of the week, fall out of the pubs & straight into the ground.

I've never understood why people complain about the national stadium. Visits to Wembley are rare and, as such, should stand out in your memory as special occasions.

I'd much rather spend two days on the piss in London before a Cup Final than just drive an hour down the motorway to some hellhole bit of wasteland in Birmingham on the morning of the game.

Dubai Blue said:
I've never understood why people complain about the national stadium. Visits to Wembley are rare and, as such, should stand out in your memory as special occasions.

I'd much rather spend two days on the piss in London before a Cup Final than just drive an hour down the motorway to some hellhole bit of wasteland in Birmingham on the morning of the game.

Just as bad as a hellhole bit of wasteland in London .

PSmyth07 said:
Should wembley be in the midlands, considering that its for ENGLAND not just for London. Maybe they would get better atmosphere if it wasn't just cotneys there.

yes 100%, london always has its nose in the trough when it comes to large capital projects usually at the expense of the rest of britain, i for one am sick to the back teeth of this southern bias.

how much has wembley and this olympic games fiasco cost this nation and who benifits certainly no body north of watford

the national stadium should be in the most central city which is birmingham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.