Wenger again...

Does he have to mention us everytime

Arsene Wenger has insisted he will not be bullied into buying a striker on deadline day. even after the Arsenal fans voiced their frustrations.

Fed-up travelling supporters chanted: “Sign a f***ing striker” as Wenger's side blew two points by wasting a string of chances in Sunday's 1-1 draw at prmoted Leicester.

Wenger claimed he is trying to bring in a forward before Monday’s 11pm deadline, but the chances are fading fast even though the Gunners look desperately short of firepower.

He said: “The solution every time you don’t win is to buy somebody. We are out there, we try our best and you have to trust us to find the best possible solution.

“But every time you don’t win a game, you can’t think there is a miracle man out there who wins you the game. Why did Man City not win against Stoke [on Saturday]? They have plenty of strikers.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfers-arsene-wenger-hits-4141731#ixzz3C1bm5LnU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... z3C1bm5LnU</a>
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

neel said:

Arsene Wenger has insisted he will not be bullied into buying a striker on deadline day. even after the Arsenal fans voiced their frustrations.

Fed-up travelling supporters chanted: “Sign a f***ing striker” as Wenger's side blew two points by wasting a string of chances in Sunday's 1-1 draw at prmoted Leicester.

Wenger claimed he is trying to bring in a forward before Monday’s 11pm deadline, but the chances are fading fast even though the Gunners look desperately short of firepower.

He said: “The solution every time you don’t win is to buy somebody. We are out there, we try our best and you have to trust us to find the best possible solution.

“But every time you don’t win a game, you can’t think there is a miracle man out there who wins you the game. Why did Man City not win against Stoke [on Saturday]? They have plenty of strikers.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfers-arsene-wenger-hits-4141731#ixzz3C1bm5LnU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... z3C1bm5LnU</a>

Does the silly twat think we can play all fucking four in one game.He`s fucking obsessed with our Club.

oakiecokie said:
neel said:

Does the silly twat think we can play all fucking four in one game.He`s fucking obsessed with our Club.
He must be a rag.

LOl...nice one from Jose...

was not possible."
On his touchline clash with Arsene Wenger: "There are two technical areas not one. He was coming to my space. If it was to give an instruction to a player I say OK, but to press the referee to give a red card to an opponent is not fair. I don't think that is the image of Arsene Wenger as an advocate of fair play."

And again he goes about money

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger: "It was an even game, but at the end of the day they have financial power and used it in a effective way with players like Diego Costa and Eden Hazard making the difference.
"They did not work our keeper more than we did their's. We had more shots and missed opportunities to take more. We lost on details and this is unfortunate.
On his touchline clash with Jose Mourinho: "I went out of my technical area because I wasn't happy with the challenge and I wanted to see what happened. Someone stood in front of me and that was it. I say absolutely nothing else on that.
"Jose says we should have finished with eight men and I return that compliment. I don't know how Gary Cahill finished the game. I don't know how Branislav Ivanovic finished the game. I don't know how Oscar finished the game.
"It is a concern to be nine points behind Chelsea, with the quality of the teams ahead of us, but we will keep on fighting and go on to the next game."

Haha, like Arsenal doesn't have financial power? £35m on Sanchez, £42m on Özil for starters. Both cost more than Costa or Hazard.

Its not others fault that your Özil doesn't cut it, Wenger.

MeatHunterrr said:
Haha, like Arsenal doesn't have financial power? £35m on Sanchez, £42m on Özil for starters. Both cost more than Costa or Hazard.

They have more financial firepower than 88 of the football league clubs. He really is an insufferable hypocrite.

Bluewonder said:
MeatHunterrr said:

They have more financial firepower than 88 of the football league clubs. He really is an insufferable hypocrite.
poor likkle old Arsenal

Bluewonder said:
MeatHunterrr said:

90 clubs mate. Only the rags have more financial power now with the fifa (un)fair play.

How about a salary cap that's same for the whole league Arsene? Nobody would have financial power then.

I hope Wenger stays at Arsenal for years...not good enough to seriously challenge for the league any more but not bad enough to be sacked..... perfect.
Wenger's philosophy....
We need a new keeper = I'll buy a midfielder
We need a new striker = I'll buy a midfielder
We need a new defender = I'll buy a midfielder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.