Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

ForeverCity said:
gillymcfc said:
He doesn't believe we should be bumping threads, but without it the message would disappear
i agree to a certain degree, but for something important i think it should be bumped.
Yes bumping for the sake of it can't be excused but we only want the planned poznan being seen by as many visitors as possible, if it ain't on the first page it will be missed.
In 2 weeks it can disappear once we have discussed whether it was a success or failure

I don't think i'd turn my back on this game guys. The only chance you got of doing the poznan at wembely will be if we score to take the lead. But I reckon most people will be going mental and giving it the united fans. You might get it going when we go 3-0 up!

gillymcfc said:
ForeverCity said:
i agree to a certain degree, but for something important i think it should be bumped.
Yes bumping for the sake of it can't be excused but we only want the planned poznan being seen by as many visitors as possible, if it ain't on the first page it will be missed.
In 2 weeks it can disappear once we have discussed whether it was a success or failure
agreed, because bluemoon is were it all starts when people have ideas, it then gets popular by views and it then makes it's way to mcfc facebook page...
we are trying to give ideas and this is a great idea.
i agree with not sticking everything but things like this for big games is neccesary it gets sticked.

We know ric won't sticky it unless he believes its required, or its extremely popular , yes the idea is getting viewed and hopefully getting took on board but because blues are not posting in the masses makes mods feel not such need for sticky

Just remember were doing the poznan at wemberlee and inform any one you can

gillymcfc said:
We know ric won't sticky it unless he believes its required, or its extremely popular , yes the idea is getting viewed and hopefully getting took on board but because blues are not posting in the masses makes mods feel not such need for sticky

Just remember were doing the poznan at wemberlee and inform any one you can
done that mate.
needs more posting, but not pointless posting but generally posting of ideas and how this can be spread to further extent.

I know 100%manc sent poster on Facebook, somebody on here mentioned contacting radio which is fine but needs to be nearer the time ideas greatly appreciated
I am attempting to sort something with the club, not sure when they will get back to us

To be honest mate I think people will see it happening and join in, or do you expect so few to do it that it needs publicising? It's like the Mexican wave surely, people see it happening and either join in or don't. That's not prearranged on the internet. You have to ask yourself how any City fan who is unaware of the 'Poznan got a ticket in the first place.

As a red I wish you well in doing it, football's about having fun so enjoy it.

YES, Bluetuesday!!

it's an hour long radio podcast on tuesdays between 6 -7.

they have a facebook page what they respond to and so if we can get lots of people to put the message through then they will do it.
it's listenend to by lots of blues so it will grow in popularity.
so lets get posting.

don't spam the walls just simply put a message on it telling them the idea and how popular it's becoming.

They read out there facebook posts on there podcasts so if lots of people post then it will be read out and so on..

facebook page:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1128828326#!/BBCBlueTuesday" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... lueTuesday</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.