Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

gillymcfc said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
So what did you actually say on the radio gilly?
I sent message in first, then penky rang me up asking what was being planned for the semi, told him instead of booing and jeering when rags team read out, we were planning to turn our backs on them and do the poznan singing were doing the poznan at wemberlee he said it should look fantastic
I told him the rags won't know what to do
Then he asked what I thought score would be 2-0 tevez with both was my response

Great work gilly :) heard back from GMR yet?

Not yet but will hit them again Sunday if I haven't heard , see if they mention before sunderland game

Kenney_The_Blue said:
gillymcfc said:
Not yet but will hit them again Sunday if I haven't heard , see if they mention before sunderland game

okay mate, any ideas for the sunderland game to get the word out?

say to the person to your left "psst do the poznan at wembley as rags team is being read out,pass it on" should do the trick

We keep spreading the word as much as we can.

Wi will push for more exposure on various media fronts next week on and on the build up to the game

Feel free to join in and help anyway you may know how

gillymcfc said:
We keep spreading the word as much as we can.

Wi will push for more exposure on various media fronts next week on and on the build up to the game

Feel free to join in and help anyway you may know how

i know a guy who works for the m.e.n newspaper, ill see if he can do anything.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
gillymcfc said:

okay mate, any ideas for the sunderland game to get the word out?

There must be someone on Bluemoon who could print leaflets for the Sunderland game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.