Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

inchy14 said:
gillymcfc said:
My thoughts exactly and yes I have been going too since early 80s

Just thought we needed something different that rags had no chance of stopping, booing and jeering can be drowned out
thats the disturbing thing about this thread,your simple friend kenny is about 15 but your a grown man you utter utter tit

Hmmmmmmmm, do you ever get off your backside to do something for your club or the others who will enjoy the day?
Maybe not, too busy trying to be cool with the other saddos.
By the way, very articulate post. Have a good day tomorrow whatever you decide to do.
CTID doing the childish Poznan at Wemberlee!!!!

rayray666 said:
inchy14 said:
thats the disturbing thing about this thread,your simple friend kenny is about 15 but your a grown man you utter utter tit

Hmmmmmmmm, do you ever get off your backside to do something for your club or the others who will enjoy the day?
By the way, very articulate post. Have a good day tomorrow whatever you decide to do.
and a good day to you too,hope you don't shoot your load goin through the turnstiles due to all the excitement you giddy biff

inchy14 said:
rayray666 said:
and a good day to you too,hope you don't shoot your load goin through the turnstiles due to all the excitement you giddy biff
Already shot it over your post!!!

inchy14 said:
gillymcfc said:

Just thought we needed something different that rags had no chance of stopping, booing and jeering can be drowned out

Who the FUCK are you calling simple?!

And by the way I'm not fucking 15

inchy14 said:
gillymcfc said:

You are a disgrace.

Sat fairly opposite you all in Club Wembley so I'll try my best to get some pics when the Poznan goes off. Try for a video as well but not sure how it'll look with me being at the other end.

This has to be done, no matter what anybody feels about the poznan it will look fucking immense if there are 35000 blues doing it! I cant wait, whats the song go to the tune of?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.