Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

Re: Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee ( post to keep it bumped)

jrb said:
It's all over Rag Cafe.

Not read any posts yet, but you can just imagine. Their little red brains will be working overtime ATM and over the next 5 weeks, thinking of a reply.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/little-citys-big-day-out-323664/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/little-citys- ... ut-323664/</a>

Heres one of the posts and theres quite a few with the same sentiment:

I think the 'Poznan' itself is a decent little effort.

But not when you nick off another side - countless round Europe do it, let alone Poznan obviously - whilst trying to pass it off as original and something everyone should applaud you for.

Errr....why do you think its called the Poznan you thick red twat?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZzmUAF_rfw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

and were obsessed ?!!!

p.s. (listen for when he says the city fans are mainly from stockport in "north manchester" ??? fuckin deluded prick!)

gillymcfc said:
man_city_poznan.jpg

When the tannoy starts rags team
Please all commence Poznan singing
were doing the poznan at wemberlee
Were doing the poznan at wemberlee
Until he finishes with there line up then finish with our war cry
CITY CITY CITY
We could time our first poznan at wembley to perfection with the help of the tannoy as soon as he says today rag team is

I thought the Poznan was a celebration. Last thing I'd want is Rags assuming we're celebrating their team. Would it be better to do the celebration during our team's announcement? & boo their team announcement?

BlueBas said:
gillymcfc said:
man_city_poznan.jpg

When the tannoy starts rags team
Please all commence Poznan singing
were doing the poznan at wemberlee
Were doing the poznan at wemberlee
Until he finishes with there line up then finish with our war cry
CITY CITY CITY
We could time our first poznan at wembley to perfection with the help of the tannoy as soon as he says today rag team is

I thought the Poznan was a celebration. Last thing I'd want is Rags assuming we're celebrating their team. Would it be better to do the celebration during our team's announcement? & boo their team announcement?

No the idea for this we cheer our players and then turn our backs on the rags, singing our heads off over there team, while doing the poznan. They have no comeback on it, our players get to see us all doing the Poznan as one also,

-- Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 pm --

Maybe tonight we can sing a few rendition of
were taking the poznan to wemberlee<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:57 pm --<br /><br />
100%manc said:
gillymcfc said:
Does anyone in the know, have any idea who they announce 1st in these matches,
With there being no home or away order, does the fact we were drawn out first mean weget home dressing room

thats how it normally works, Who ever is drawn out first is the "home" team so it will be billed as Man City V Man United . . . . im assuming that we will be read out first

I might be wrong though

Now we know it will the WEST END of wembley being tested structually at approx 5.12pm on 16th April.

Just got to sort tickets in Lower West now.

LMAO. is this what you all do. Oh dear it'll put us right off, please noooooooooooo not the POZNAN we can't taaaaaaaaaaaake iiiiiiiiiit...............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.