"We're missing a player like Nani"

Viva Rivaldo said:
Numptyed said:
As for Nani he has undoubted tallent but is just way to inconsistent to be judged better than Silver, in my blue tinted view he is on par with AJ.
6 goals, 13 assists in 17 league games. Averages more than 1 goal or assist per game, pretty consistent I thought.
And thats the answer to this thread, I see so much more of City than I do of your lot as you will of Utd more than City, we will never be able to agree as we dont see enough of the other to make an balenced view.

Hart, Rafael, Toure, Kompany, Evra, Nani, Scholes, De Jong, Silva, Balotelli, Tevez

I put Rafael, Evra and Scholes in because we miss creativity through the middle and our full backs are shit to put it bluntly. Nani chips in with the goals, the assists and is a decent crosser of the ball and he's more consistent than AJ but to have 7 City players and 4 United players is a definate sign of the times!

Blue Smarties said:
You're missing a player like Nani. Nani is too good for you, if he can get into Manchester Uniteds squad then he can get into yours. Gareth Barry wouldn't get into Manchester United reserves. Scholes is better than Yaya Toure, don't even try and fucking deny that.

My Citeh & United team is -

-------------Hart--------------
--Rafael--Kompany--Vidic--Evra--
--Valencia--Scholes--De Jong--Nani--
------Berbatov----Tevez-----------

Rag sat here opinion>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Are we missing a Nani type player (a diving twat). Is Scholes really better than Yaya Toure? And yes I am bored.

PMSL at Rafael and Berbaflop and as good as Scholes is he couldn't last a full 90 mins week in week out.

-------------Hart--------------
--Zabaleta--Kompany--Vidic--Evra--
--Nani--YaYa--De Jong--Silva--
------Balotelli----Tevez-----------

--------------Hart

Rafael---Vidic---Kompany---Evra

---------NDJ----Scholes

Nani-------Rooney-------Silva

-----------Balotelli

Viva Rivaldo said:
To be fair, if you can't see Rafael's a quality full-back then you're just kidding yourselves. Easily the best in the world at his age.
Seen the rest have you?
Maybe he is but you're in no position to say so.
The sort of pompous crepe we hear about every player you have who looks above average in your team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.