were not all mancs

sir malcom

we know that,but do you sit or have a pint before games with BLUES from places you may not expect,and they are as loyal if not more than mancunian/salfordian blues,the ones for me would be a couple of lads from newtonards,and a couple of lads from port maddog who never miss home or away.

sir malcom said:
we know that,but do you sit or have a pint before games with BLUES from places you may not expect,and they are as loyal if not more than mancunian/salfordian blues,the ones for me would be a couple of lads from newtonards,and a couple of lads from port maddog who never miss home or away.

Hey Sir M, it's AS LOYAL AS. I'll settle for that.

I agree but talking to cockney blues at arsenal away freaked me out a little, I was in the pisser though :)

We're not all "lads" either, though plenty of posters seem to forget that. You know who you are, LADS.

I confuse people at CoMS - live in Manc, but spent most of my life down South so got the London style accent. Mum's side of the family grew up behind Maine Road and we moved down South when I was 6....couldn't afford to move out then.

Bert Trautmanns Neck Brace said:
My roots are in Manchester, but am Blackpool born and bred. Supported City since I was old enough to get bullied about it! Blue through and through and, Yes, I did support City when we were shit!

Nice one, Bert. How did you come to be a blue,<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:51 pm --<br /><br />On a general note, I love it when I hear about City fans from far flung places. It means we're famous.

Born in Enemy Territory,Hope Hospital Salford in the swinging sixties..Now living in Co Down and my 7yo Son with his Banbridge accent is as mad a blue as me..surrounded by rags and dipper fans at school he refuses to be lured by the dark side..Blue blood runs deep!

Pam said:
Bert Trautmanns Neck Brace said:
My roots are in Manchester, but am Blackpool born and bred. Supported City since I was old enough to get bullied about it! Blue through and through and, Yes, I did support City when we were shit!

How did you come to be a blue, Bert?

My grandad was born and brought up in Northenden, he took me to Maine Road as a nipper and that was that! Still can't remember who we played, I was only 5! Followed the blues ever since, and started to travel to games as soon as I was old enough! My first under my own steam was Man City V........ Blackpool in league 1! My lad is also a blue, and now season ticket holders in North Stand block 233!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.