We're not really here?

Quantum physicists say that unless certain conditions are met, certain subatomic particles which make up the core of our existence, don’t actually exist.
At the most basic level, I'm just a bunch of particles,and so in essence what this means is that I'm not really here.
If I'm not really here, neither are you. It’s a lot more complicated, but the bottom line is that we’re not really here

;)

Reckon it's more valid now. Total disregard from the media. Vicki reckons it will change now we have won something. We will see.

Wasn't it Don price (Cyberblue) who first said it at a supporters do over in Ireland in a speech for a fellow blue had passed away. I could be totally wrong but I'm sure thats where it came from.

Don are you there and can you confirm?

I heard a man nicknamed 'corky' made it up who is mates with somebody nicknamed 'guff' ;)
I bet you're reading this Dom :')

Blue Tooth said:
Quantum physicists say that unless certain conditions are met, certain subatomic particles which make up the core of our existence, don’t actually exist.
At the most basic level, I'm just a bunch of particles,and so in essence what this means is that I'm not really here.
If I'm not really here, neither are you. It’s a lot more complicated, but the bottom line is that we’re not really here

;)

You might not be here, BT, at my kitchen table typin' this, but I am. But I'm not there, wherever you are! If yer actually there, and not coddin' us on, an' yer somewhere else! Betcha down at the SuperDuperMegaGiggsyStore, arntcha?

OnlyOneUweRosler said:
Can someone explain what that chant means?

Now, this may come as a surprise to you.......but we have been around for longer than 1 season. We even had a different stadium at one point!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.