We're not really here?

themadinventor said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
ALL TOGETHER NOW (To the tune of the wall, by pink floyd)

We don't want no
Plastic new fans
Correct me if I'm wrong , but isnt it a good thing that we can attract "new" fans to our club, more bums on seats, shirt sales etc = more spending power when the ffp rule kicks in ??.

I for one will welcome any new fans to our club.

Been a city fan since 1994, just didn't understand the chant

ElliotDX said:
Isn't this chant from when we were in what is now League One?

I remember it at Brentford in a Cup game I think when we were in the shitty small end with the subutteo stand and there was one toilet for about 2000 Blues.That was the first time I heard it.

It wasnt the FA Cup game where we lost 3 - 1 or the League Cup game we lost 2 -1 midweek prior to beating the U****D 5 - 1,but remember being there and hearing it,anyone any ideas which game it could have been?

I was only jesting with the pink floyd thing!

Seen lots of new fans knocking about, lots of kids in kits, it's great

Pingu the Penguin said:

We don't want no
Plastic new fans

So I guess a kid who did not have the luxury of being born when the song was created is a plastic fan?

Give it a rest, everyone is welcome, wherever they come from and how they came to support City.

There will also be a fair section of the fan base who may have been around at the time but still don't have a clue what it was all about

Pingu the Penguin wrote:

We don't want no
Plastic new fans

So I guess a kid who did not have the luxury of being born when the song was created is a plastic fan?

Give it a rest, everyone is welcome, wherever they come from and how they came to support City.

There will also be a fair section of the fan base who may have been around at the time but still don't have a clue what it was all about

See above mr grumpy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.