We're ruining football again....

Ticket For Schalke said:
noely said:
Your not allowed to play against your parent club its a fecking rule

talksport = fucking cretins

Jake Robinson played for Torquay against Shrewsbury in play offs, and set up both goals.
oh yeah forgot they were in premier league

It's the wages EVERY player gets that is ruining football in my opinion, not City/Chelsea. How Zat Knight can be on around 10 - 20 grand a week is a joke. How Aguero can be on around (allegedly) 200k a week is also beyond me. The wages piss me off, not the actions of one particular club.

I'm not bothered that others are having a go at us. It means they're worried about us.

It was funny how wenger became bacon face's best mate once the arse were no longer a threat to them. So bring it on and fuck them all.

M18CTID said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Which of these are we being accused of? If they are lumping our spending habits in with match-fixing then they really are desperate.

“I can see lots of red lights flashing and I am afraid for the future of football, which is going pear-shaped in some areas.

“Perhaps I am being alarmist, but we have to face up to match-fixing, corruption, illegal betting, violence on the pitch, racism and hooliganism.”

PMSL - I thought the same thing too when I read that. Platini cites 6 different areas of concern there and none of them are related to FFP!

Of course, his and UEFA's views on FFP are well documented and from what I can see we're doing our best to work towards complying with them otherwise we wouldn't be trying to get so many players off our books. I have my own reservations about the loan system but as things stand City aren't doing anything wrong there. Indeed, if Wenger thought about it, he might be able to pick up a bargain or 2 from us.

i was waiting for " in the Italian league" at the end of that sentence!

bwfcchick said:
It's the wages EVERY player gets that is ruining football in my opinion, not City/Chelsea. How Zat Knight can be on around 10 - 20 grand a week is a joke. How Aguero can be on around (allegedly) 200k a week is also beyond me. The wages piss me off, not the actions of one particular club.

Yep you're right. I do wonder if some of the media think we were the first to pay a player more than £10,000 a week though!

Did you hear Garth Crooks the other week when he was on with Gabby Yorath when he said he thought Gary Cahill should be with a 'BETTER' club? Incredible comment, I expect 'bigger' or 'more successful' but 'better'? The bloke is supposed to support Stoke for goodness sakes?

Ticket For Schalke said:
noely said:
Your not allowed to play against your parent club its a fecking rule

talksport = fucking cretins

Jake Robinson played for Torquay against Shrewsbury in play offs, and set up both goals.

Torquay often play Shrewsbury in the Premier League or you trying to be clever and failing again.

off-switch.jpg

Talkshite are getting more and more desperate by the day as they are terrified that we are emerging and that the scum are going nowhere and they like to hide the fear with constant crap they make up about us
The Blue Moon is Rising
CTID

What annoys me is that we're the only team in the league who shouldn't be allowed to buy players or charge a transfer fee when someone wants to buy ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.