We're still in it

Re: ''were still in it''

Let's just concentrate on winning all our remaining games, I believe if we do that we will still be champions, Liverpool v Chelsea will be a draw

cleavers said:
Let them think its won, united thought this in 2012.

Lets win our last 6, and see who's top then, if they still are then fair play to them, they'll have deserved it.

Post of the evening

C'mon, you blue boys ...!!!

marco2014 said:
Marvin said:
Some pathetic "City" fans on here

Some realistic city fans on here

The thread is entitled "we're still in it".

Which is a fair point, we are. Only someone with a very short, selective memory (2012) or with questionable allegiances would dispute that.

Liverpool are currently a 4/5 shot to win the league. Utd were 1/12 two years ago and we all know how that one panned out.

cleavers said:
Let them think its won, united thought this in 2012.

Lets win our last 6, and see who's top then, if they still are then fair play to them, they'll have deserved it.

What they've done this season is remarkable and what Rodgers has done with those players is not far shy of a miracle. If we do lose the league to them it'll be no shame.

I really feel like it's not over though.

shrekmansour said:
chaddblue said:
shrekmansour said:
Lets just call it a day now, instead of raising up our hopes. There is no way that Liverpool and Chelsea are going to slip up from now. Instead its us who will end up losing at Everton and probably Crystal Palace.

Another dissapointing season.....

Have you forgotten what happened 2 years already?

Some people live in the past.....

We should be dominating domestically and in the CL. The squad we have are at the peak of their professional careers. Anything other then winning the league and/or champions league should be looked at as a failure.

I was referring to your "Lets just call it a day now, instead of raising up our hopes" comment and was implying that it's a good job we didn't think that 2 years ago

marco2014 said:
Marvin said:
Some pathetic "City" fans on here

Some realistic city fans on here
The realistic ones are the ones whose memory stretches back all of 2 years when an 8 point lead evaporated overnight. Liverpool's effective lead is 1 point, and they have to play Chelsea. Even Norwich away is a potential banana skin

We are self-evidently still in it. Even the most pessimistic blue knows that. Will we win it. Probably not. But I believe we can, and there's a significant chance we can. Win our next two home games, and the chances will grow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.