We're still in it

Re: ''were still in it''

bobmcfc said:
Anyway as I've said already, no need to throw the baby out with the bath water fellas, I know there are many on here sulking with faces like a slapped arse but it's still all to play for ! Time for us all to sack up, support the team and especially our captain, who will be feeling shit right now btw.

Have a good look around and find your balls please ;)

Well said Mrs

brotherblue said:
Honestly its not over yet

Can't see them having a 14 game winning streak, they will lose points in the next few games.

We need to win our games and keep piling the pressure on them.

And if God forbid we did lose the league this season, I'll still be happy for the beautiful football we have played, the players we have and the summer transfer window to tweak here and there.

We will be a force next season domestically and in Europe, Pelle will have a season under his belt and we won't be losing away early on in the season like we did this season.

I can see us winning the league in seasons to come and do very well in Europe, we have a beautiful squad, very good manager and Tixi and co.

Exactly. This future IS Blue and we just need a bit more patience.
Rome wasn't built in a day, I know it's a cliché, but if it was it would have crumbled
a lot easier than it finally did.

Ducado said:
bobmcfc said:
Anyway as I've said already, no need to throw the baby out with the bath water fellas, I know there are many on here sulking with faces like a slapped arse but it's still all to play for ! Time for us all to sack up, support the team and especially our captain, who will be feeling shit right now btw.

Well said Mrs

;) and it's Mizz

the thing is presure can do strange things on the final run in, us drawing at home to sunderland in the 3-3 and united droping all those points, it wouldnt suprise me if liverpool draw at norwich and draw to chelsea at this stage

bobmcfc said:

That my dear is a fucking fantastic call to arms.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
brotherblue said:
Honestly its not over yet

Can't see them having a 14 game winning streak, they will lose points in the next few games.

We need to win our games and keep piling the pressure on them.

And if God forbid we did lose the league this season, I'll still be happy for the beautiful football we have played, the players we have and the summer transfer window to tweak here and there.

We will be a force next season domestically and in Europe, Pelle will have a season under his belt and we won't be losing away early on in the season like we did this season.

I can see us winning the league in seasons to come and do very well in Europe, we have a beautiful squad, very good manager and Tixi and co.

Exactly. This future IS Blue and we just need a bit more patience.
Rome wasn't built in a day, I know it's a cliché, but if it was it would have crumbled
a lot easier than it finally did.

Exactly...well said and something that a few people should remember after today

There's an outside chance, but it has swung in their favor. 2 games less for them to slip up compared to us.

Let's focus on winning every game and score more goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.